Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » DC's TT: Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: DC's TT: Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Robinette-bashers,

I heard sales of ROBIN increased an unheard of 50-100% once Stephanie took over!

DC was so flabbergasted, they allegedly fell all over themselves to lengthen her run as Robin.

How ya like her now? [Wink]

[ July 27, 2004, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have been liking it. Although the last issue looks like the last for Stephanie as Robin (story wise)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
It's been okay but I find the cartoonish artwork detracting from my enjoyment of the story.

SPOILER
\
\

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

But it looks like Bats has taken a page from The Donald by ending the current issue by saying to Stephanie... "YOU'RE FIRED!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm interested in seeing where she goes now (I've always liked her, but not as Robin).

I definatley don't want her to die in the upcoming Bat-crossover though, which seems par for the course in comics in general these days...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I'm interested in seeing where she goes now (I've always liked her, but not as Robin).

I definatley don't want her to die in the upcoming Bat-crossover though, which seems par for the course in comics in general these days...

Looks like your worst fears have been realized.

Stupid story to estatblish a new bad guy. There was no need for this or his fathers's death in Identity Crisis other than (I believe) to make Tim a darker personality. Which is exactly the wrong thisng to do IMO. Tim is a great counterpoint to Bruce's darkness.

Then again, they've really screwed up Nightwing too! [Frown]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

But, I loved the last page of the latest Teen Titans!

"We're the Titans East!" Yeah! [Big Grin]

[ November 24, 2004, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Incidentally, if Tim is the reason the Titans became so dark, doesn't it stand to reason that Tim isn't really going to go in this direction? Yes, he's got every reason to do so, but maybe he'll be the one to break the Bat Curse.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.