Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Legion cameo on Teen Titans Cartoon?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legion cameo on Teen Titans Cartoon?
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I just saw an episode of the Teen Titans cartoon where Starfire is going through a metamorphasis of sorts. As she travels through space she comes across a creature that is waiting for her to complete her transformation so that it can eat her. Anyway, the creature at first confronts Starfire disguised as a beautiful young woman explaining to Kory that her transformation is a wonderful experience.

The point of all this? Well, this beautiful young disguise looked suspiciously like a certain Legion Witch who had gone through a transformation of her own back in the day. She looked just like the White Witch of the Levitz era!! Now the creature wasn't really Mysa, but there's no mistaking that that's who they were trying to portray. White skin, long white hair, tiny, little antennaes sticking out of the forehead. It was her all right.

Anyone else notice this? Apologies if this has been discussed before since I think this was a repeat.

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I noticed when the episode first aired. Didn't post it, though, and I don't recall anybody else doing so.

Best quote of the episode: "...who lived in a T.", by the narrator.

From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A couple of us noticed it in the Teen Titans thread when the episode first aired. Too bad they don't have a full on time traveling guest appearance though, that woulda been awesome!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.