Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Radically Reiamgine THE FIDDLER! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Radically Reiamgine THE FIDDLER!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Go on, I dare you!

In TEEN TITANS, he was an old dude with an hypnotic fiddle... but WHO is he... WHAT is he now???

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Some Space-Hill-Billy?
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
They radically re-imagined him, alright... as a corpse!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
My proposed name for a radically re-imagined Fiddler origin story...

"Meet the Fakirs"

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
He uses that Fiddle to slash Titan's throats! Thus, in case DC ever decides to do something crazy like kill a Titan, he could do it for them!

No? Er, I guess then he'd be the guy who stole the Devil's actual soul, and thus have all of the hosts of heaven and hell after him! Titans/Shadowpact Team-up!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I totally want to see the Fiddler with dancing devil doing his bidding!

Talk about hella kewl!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... there's fiddler crabs...

Maybe the radically re-imagined fiddler could be an antropomorphic crab who travels to India to learn to summon dancing devils from a fakir?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Sounds like a Blue Beetle villain to me! Titans/Blue Beetle team-up!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... actually, "The Fakir" would be a pretty cool super-villain, as well...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I say give him a plucky female villainous sidekick, a la Harley Quinn, who has an odd crush on Jericho, and we could have even more magic!

The Crimson Clarinet!

Eryk Davis Ester

The Fiddler, the Fakir, and the Crimson Clarinet... were on the way to a pretty cool villain group, if I do say so myself!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Plus, when Matter-Eater Lad and the Legion eventually journey through time for this Blue Beetle/Titans/Shadowpact/Legion team-up, it can be called "Fiddle Faddle!" in the chapter where Tenzil battles the Fiddler mano et mano!
Eryk Davis Ester

Matter-Eater Lad eating the Fiddler's magic fiddle to stop is control over the dancing demons will be the coolest thing since he defeated Omega!

Or at least since he created the giant Eyeful Ethel!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I'm interested in Deathstroke's reaction when he learns that Crimson Clarinet is making the moves on his son. You know how he gets with his children! Expect a Fiddler & Fakir showdown with the Terminator!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Plus, when Matter-Eater Lad and the Legion eventually journey through time for this Blue Beetle/Titans/Shadowpact/Legion team-up, it can be called "Fiddle Faddle!" in the chapter where Tenzil battles the Fiddler mano et mano!

Wouldn't that be mano a boca?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.