Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Titans/Legion special: what actually happened?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Titans/Legion special: what actually happened?
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I stopped reading comics for awhile (at least in an issue by issue type deal) and Only just got back into Legion with the start of this current Reboot. So what exactly happened in Titans/Legion. And does superboy remember the ZH Legion from his time there?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Basically the Fatal Five figure out a way to use the Persuader's axe to slice through the barriers between timeline, allowing them to bring numerous alternate versions of themselves to our universe. So... the Legion recruits the Teen Titans for help. Brainiac Five comes up with a scheme to force the duplicates home, but something goes wrong because of a "force outside reality hammering on it to get in" or something like that and the Titans and Legion both find themselves trapped in the space between different timelines. Basically, only one team can get home, it ends up being the Titans, and the Legion is trapped there at the end, except for Shikari, who manages to find her way out. Shikari lands in a universe much different than the one the Legion left, however, apparently the reboot universe.

And Supes remembers all the time spent with the ZH Legion, as far as I know.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
taste the radnes...thanks Eryk...Ill have to pick up the new Titans Trade and read it for myself.....or wait for all my comics to get here from ebay

damn you slow postal service!!!!!!

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.