Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » SHOWCASE PRESENTS TEEN TITANS VOL. 1 TP (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SHOWCASE PRESENTS TEEN TITANS VOL. 1 TP
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
More from the March solicits for the mighty Teens!

SHOWCASE PRESENTS TEEN TITANS VOL. 1 TP
Written by Bob Haney, Marv Wolfman and Len Wein
Art by Nick Cardy, Bruno Premiani, Bill Molno, Irv Novick, Lee Elias, Bill Draut, Sal Trapani and Jack Abel
Cover by Cardy

The "Showcase" format continues with a volume collecting BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54, 60, SHOWCASE #59, and TEEN TITANS #1-18. Robin, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, and Aqualad unite for adventures
only a teen team could handle!

Advance-solicited; on sale April 5 o 528 pg, B&W, $16.99 US

Cover image

The Showcase series is great and I highly recommend all of them so far. This one is a must have for Titan collectors.

[ December 12, 2005, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Expect retro reviews to accompany this volume!

Note to self: Finish retro reviews for Green Lantern, Superman, and Metamorpho volumes before March!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Groooooooooooovy!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Expect retro reviews to accompany this volume!

Note to self: Finish retro reviews for Green Lantern, Superman, and Metamorpho volumes before March!

Don't forget Jonah Hex. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, Wow-- gonna have to get this!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Glen Cadigan
Semi-Pro

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glen Cadigan   Email Glen Cadigan         Edit/Delete Post     
Boy, all of those black and white images sure would have come in handy about six months ago. No complaints, though!

--------------------
Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/GlenCadigan

or check out my website at http://www.glencadigan.com

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
oooooh...conniption! look out Lash! Mistletoe! [smooch] *runs away*

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Hurry up and get here, Titans Showcase!
Eryk Davis Ester

Great Gravy! I can't keep up with all of my other Showcase reading!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Get with the program, Ester!
Eryk Davis Ester

Bah. I'm still plodding through dull old Green Arrow. I've been reading the much groovier House of Mystery as well, though!

And Superman Family is out in a couple of weeks!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'm a smidge over halfway throught the TT Showcase, and I have ***LOVED*** every minute of it so far! Am currently on the "SCORCHER makes the scene!" story.

*sigh* Aah, for the days when the Titans could find high adventure at a motorcycle rally!

This may be my favorite "phone book" yet; definitely more fun than METAMORPHO and possibly (probably) better than SUPERMAN too. The jury's out still on wether it tops marvel's HOWARD THE DUCK collection, though. Daddy-O. Still haven't bought SUPERMAN FAMILY yet, though. that might top the TTs.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
A second volume of the Titans Showcase series is listed in DC's September solicits, along with a rerelease of the first volume!

Click for fullsize image

SHOWCASE PRESENTS: TEEN TITANS VOL. 2 TP
Written by Bob Haney, Steve Skeates and others
Art by Nick Cardy, Neal Adams and others
In this exciting volume featuring stories from TEEN TITANS #19-36, BRAVE AND THE BOLD #83 and 94 and WORLD'S FINEST COMICS #205, the Titans meet The Hawk and The Dove as they encounter mystery and intrigue on college campuses and in city streets. Guest-starring Batman, Superman and the Justice League of America.
Advance-solicited; on sale December 12

[ August 20, 2007, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Pov ]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

New date of 10/31 for this.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

A must-get... Lilith's first appearances.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.