Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » not just another Pantha's dismembered head thread... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: not just another Pantha's dismembered head thread...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...haha, yes it is!

Its been at least a month and you know you can't help but think " you know? that was kinda kewl!'

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Superboy-Prime may just be the greatest hero ever in the DCU!

Not only did clear out excess Titans, he brought Jason Todd back to life and gave us the new Legion!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Who knows what other cool things he'll do before this series ends!

I wish Marvel and other comic companies could crossover with him and he could help those universes too!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah but he got a crappy new costume at the end of the last issue.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
but i am still very pro superboy slaughtering heroes...make no mistake.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Just think:

Superboy Prime/X-Men - "It's Marvel's premiere team against DC's premiere ass-kicking, continuity fixing, weak member weeding out Super Badass! We'll the X-Men ever be the same...or will we finally see the much anticipated decapitating of Marrow? Tune in!"

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Going a bit off the rail, but at the same time more on track with the title of this thread, I think DC should have a villain named the Jester wait- is there a GA *hero* with that name? Or is that Marvel?

Make it the Fool- who retrieves Pantha's head and crams it on a stick. He then carries it around and converses with it, perpetrating all manner of cat and royalty-related mischief.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I can see Pantha being a sort-of "ventriloquist's dummy", Mystery Lad [Big Grin]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Todd...I love that idea [LOL] ! It would be intense too!

The Marvel Jester is a Silver Age villain of Daredevil (last appearance in the late 90's in a not so memorable story).

Not sure about DC...

Eryk Davis Ester

Jeepers! I totally dig the idea of a never before seen descendant of the Jester becoming a JSA villain, complete with Pantha's head on a stick!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

It should be established that he is also a ventriliquist who likes to pretend Pantha's head is talking to the heroes he's fighting.
Eryk Davis Ester

Pantha's disembodied head as animated by the Jester's descendant's ventriloquism should call itself "Yorick"!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[LOL]

Yes, yes, yes!

And every single time the Jester appears, he has to do the 'Alas, poor Yorrick...' bit. Everytime! It wouldn't even be funny until the fifth or six time, but by the twentieth, it would kill.

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, they should just donate the head for the local underprivilaged DC metahuman drama program's production of Hamlet. It's a worthy program that'll keep the next generation of metahumans from villainy.

Alas, poor Pantha! I knew her, Horatio: a woman
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: she hath
borne me on her back a thousand times; and now,

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe the Psycho-Pirate and this new Fool character could become buds!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.