Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » DOOM PATROL, TITANS EAST and INFINITY, INC...

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DOOM PATROL, TITANS EAST and INFINITY, INC...
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Who'll go where?

One team, we've seen. The second is confirmed and soon to be revealed. The third is still a rumor.

Who would *you* want to see filling the slots? We know Titans East and Doom Patrol currently have Titans connections... I'll bet I-Inc. will, as well.

I'll update it as we memberships are revealed or changed.

DOOM PATROL:

Robot-man
Negative Man
Elasti-Girl
Beast Boy
Bumblebee
Vox
Mento
the Chief

TITANS EAST:

Risk (rumored)
Argent (rumored)

INFINITY, INC:

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
For Titans East, I'd really like to see Bette Kane in some identity or another. Since 'Aunt Kate' (presumably) will soon be returning, this would be a good time to feature Bette. Unless the Bat-editors lay claim.

Even more than Bette, I'd like to see LILITH return. Sigh. Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to be happening.

ARGENT and RISK indicate more teens... though why they aren't calling it *TEEN* TITANS EAST is somewhat of a question. From the lack of the world 'teen', I'd hope for TEMPEST, ARSENAL, DUELA DENT, DONNA TROY, NIGHTWING. CAP MARVEL JR or MARY MARVEL, any of the old Young Justice crew, strays from YHIL, the RAVERS, etc. would be my picks if they have to actually be *teen* titans.

As for I-INC... OBSIDIAN and MANHUNTER would seem to be good candidates. SAND, STARGIRL and JAKEEM THUNDER are possible, since the JSA is revamping. BRAINWAVE, definitely. Maybe ATOM-SMASHER, after a sure-to-be disastrous stint in CHECKMATE. FIRESTORM? WILDCAT's missing son? INFERNO? BLACK ORCHID?

I'd like to see a rejuvenated Molly Mayne break out her illusion-goggles and mandolin and join as HARLEQUIN... first stop- find Marcie Cooper and kick her ass! Then, on to Harley Quin.

Molly could provide a link to CHECKMATE, through Alan. I'm waiting for it to be revealed that she either facilitated Alan's joining through her old FBI contacts or is staunchly against it.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
when is JSA due to finish, before the relaunch into 'Justice Society of America' ??

and is going in a slightly differnet direction ??

i'm also interested to see a new 'Infinity Inc' .....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
JSA revealed: Power Girl, Damage, Starman (danny blaine), Hourman (rick tyler), and one more I cannot remember...
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd have pegged Rick Tyler for Infinity, Inc., along with Obsidian, Brainwave and Atom Smasher as sort of the last remnant of the original team--I don't know that Northwind has the least interest in such things any more. Sand (as Sandy) was originally supposed to be part of Infinity, so maybe he'll finally get his chance.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
As much as I enjoyed the series, I don't see much need for Infinity Inc now. the JSA is the home for Legacy heroes, and Infinity was Sylvester's baby. It died with him (I miss him terribly!)

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.