Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Miss Martian, debutante?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miss Martian, debutante?
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
All signs point to yes!

What's your evening glove size, M'gann?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Miss Martian may be the kewlest character created in the past five years!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Agreed! I was smitten from the instant I saw her with the photos of the 1-Year Gap mostly-mystery Titans!

And after she actually appeared... *dreamy sigh*! She's perfect in every way! Geoff outdid himself with her.

Her only competition for my affections is Li'l Barda, another genius idea I want to see more of (thus far she's only appeared in a short 52 scene, iirc).

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I like Miss Martian-- and I'm prepared to like L'il Barda... but shouldn't the later have an outfit that differs in at least *some* way from the original's?

But on the whole, I like Kid Zatara the best. Which is significant, since magic-workers usually don't do that much for me. (Mysa and her interesting limits being an exception. Zatanna and her bubbly personality and stage-magician persona being another. I love Marvel's Scarlet Witch, but really I prefer her as the random hex-thrower, not the actual witch.)

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I like Kid Zatara too, and still suspect a bit of a boy-crush between him and Eddie.

My Li'l Barda theory: She's a clone!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
My theory-- she's the Apokolipsian version of that MTV show where kids wanted to have plastic surgery to look just like their favorite celebrity.

Which is a different kind of clone, I guess.

Maybe she's Granny Goodness' only 'real' grandchild?

Whichever, I think she should have her own costume. Maybe it'll be revealed that, unlike Barda, the helmet-hair is all her, baby.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.