Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Interior art is up for Titans-Legion Crossover (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Interior art is up for Titans-Legion Crossover
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I don't recall seeing these pages when the solicitations were released. I need to make that FF spread into a wallpaper.

Here:

http://fantasticfour.ic24.net/FatalFivesWallpaper800x600.jpg
http://fantasticfour.ic24.net/FatalFivesWallpaper1024x768.jpg

Testing
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like the problem is with the Quick Reply but I don't see why it would do it. Even made sure it wasn't my mistake. I'll look into it. Thanks SoM.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadow Kid
Talokian Super-Hunk

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow Kid   Email Shadow Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
That art is fantastic, though Caress and Flare have been coloured as Emerald Empresses.

Imagine coming up against that many Validus' and Emerald Eyes!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
All those Emerald Eyes. You'd half expect Eyefull Ethel to show up.

I wonder if we'll see Zoe as an Emerald Empress?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess it's just variations of the "traditional" Five, then -- the Persuader, Mano, Validus, Tharok, and the Emerald Empress.

I didn't see Mordecai anywhere, for example.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
An where's the Vi version of the Empress.

This spread looks really cool. At least we know the art will be nice. I'm remaining optimistic for the entire project.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Look at all those villains! No wonder they need the help of Beast Boy and Cyborg!

Hmmm... maybe they should have called in the Titans reservists, like Flamebird and Harlequin...

[Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Why is the Pursauder front and centre in this one? I would have thought Tharok would be leading the attack?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Because Persuader's a bad@$$, and Tharok's a wuss!

[Tharok] [Persuader]

Chop, Chop! [Big Grin]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Because that version of the Persuader is the one in current time continuity hence fitting in with the Titans aspect of the story.
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Because that version of the Persuader is the one in current time continuity hence fitting in with the Titans aspect of the story.

Hang on a mo. Do you mean this version of the Persuader is alive and well in the 21st Cent? And if so in which comics has he appeared?

AR minds and all that you know [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
Because Persuader's a bad@$$, and Tharok's a wuss!

[Tharok] [Persuader]

Chop, Chop! [Big Grin]

Tharok would use his superior mind to confuse that dumb ass so much the paltry Persuader would probably chop his own foot off [Razz]

[Tharok] rules [Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
quote:

Hang on a mo. Do you mean this version of the Persuader is alive and well in the 21st Cent? And if so in which comics has he appeared?

AR minds and all that you know [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Adventures of Superman #598, 601 and 602 (IIRC). The 21st Century Persuader is Cole Parker.
Igee The Mighty
Legion Lover

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igee The Mighty   Author's Homepage   Email Igee The Mighty         Edit/Delete Post     
Guys, quick question...the artwork's showing us different versions of F5. The text (as much as solicitation text can be believed) says that "win or lose, the future's not gonna be the same...(or somesuch)". I realize its a blurb and all, but what could that mean exactly? Is this essentially another Legion reboot in the making?

--------------------
Igee The Mighty!

From: Manila, The Philippines | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Igee The Mighty:
Is this essentially another Legion reboot in the making?

I hope so.
From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.