Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Which Titan Do You Want Back To Life (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which Titan Do You Want Back To Life
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Kole for me, loved her in Crisis. But there are tons I'd like to see back too.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Your vote is appreciated.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Kid Devil. He was a fun, likable kid, and I enjoyed his interaction with Blue Beetle. They made a great team.

Plus.. I miss his 'Gopher' days... ::sniff:;

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colossal Boy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Colossal Boy   Email Colossal Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
When did Thunder and Lightning die? The last time I remember seeing them was at the end of the horrible Salvation Run mini. But if I remember correctly they were still alive at the end of that mini but stuck on the prison planet?
Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm pretty sure they died at the end.

[Bump]

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
From the writing I think we're meant to assume they died (along with about half a dozen other REALLY GOOD villains in that sucky mini) but it was vague. Maybe the writer purposely wrote it like that because they were as horrified as I was that they were being so obviously Didio-mandated into killing all those great characters.

As far as I'm concerned, that piece of sh** mini never happened and those characters are all still alive. Even Bill Walko of the excellent Titans Tower website has refused to update Thunder and Lightning (or Warp or Plasmus or any of the other great characters that are meant to have died there)'s profiles to reflect the events of that mini.

I think most clear-minded people just want to ignore that story. It seriously just did so much more damage to the DCU than it added.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Like Cry for Justice.

Unfortunately, the only ones ignoring THAT are DC. At least, at conventions.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Not much time left to vote!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
So I totally missed this poll, but I am chiming in anyways. I would like to see Lilith, I liked her, she wore Go Go boots like no body's business!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Crymsun Kid:
Kid Devil. He was a fun, likable kid, and I enjoyed his interaction with Blue Beetle. They made a great team.

Plus.. I miss his 'Gopher' days... ::sniff:;

Loved Blue Devil and Kid Devil back then...wish they would let him go back to the fun type of hero that the was.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Charlemagne
Frisky Perchlorate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Charlemagne   Email Kid Charlemagne         Edit/Delete Post     
Tempest and Kid Devil are dead?

Two more reasons to be glad I had to quit comics because of the prices. [Mad]

--------------------
If your klordny lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

From: Arkansas Province, Baaldur | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Kid Devil got killed ten issues after he was depowered.

Tempest spent three years without his powers, and then when he finally got them back we learned his wife and son had been dead since Infinite Crisis. He was then king of Atlantis for about 15 minutes, and he was then killed by Black Lantern Aquagirl.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
They killed Dolphin too?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

They killed Dolphin AND Cerdian. She was a Black Lantern.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.