Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Garth & Imra's Luv Shak (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Garth & Imra's Luv Shak
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
I decided that Garth and Imra needed their own room. So, here's the scoop. Everyone is welcome in our room, any time of the day or night, as long as the door is open. If it's shut, a knock is appreciated. If it's locked, please don't even knock. We've tried to make it accomodating, lots of comfy places to sit, and a 31st century (probably literal) plasma TV, vid center, Titan TIVO, the works. And you know how Garth loves music, loud, loud rock music from every era. There will be Silver Ale, Kono juice, soda, assorted planetary waters, chips and dip, veggies for those so inclined, and plenty of sweets. Sound good to anyone? Wanna party? [Lightning Lad] [Saturn Girl]
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Silverale and Kono Juice! I'm so there!!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm here!

Pass the chips, please.  -

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to the party! There's onion dip, cheese dip, bean dip, spinach dip, and a well stocked replicator if you want something different to go with those chips!

Hey, what do you think Kono juice tastes like anyway? Now, pluberry I can picture. It would be the purple color of Welch's grape jelly and would taste like raspberry, blueberry and blackberry mixed together. But Kono juice? Is it more of a fruit nector like apricot? Guava? Mango?

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Say, Saturn Girl, which do you prefer for your costume - red or pink?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi TD! I like the pink. Are we going shopping??
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Do you thrift shop? Up for a li'l S. Army and DI?

And while I like pink better than red, I do think Imra's red Adventure costume was a classic, perfect.

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Just LISTEN at these girls, talking 'bout clothes and stuff :-)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have as much time for it as I used to, but back in the day I used to thrift shop a lot. (Especially during my goth chick phase) Used to search for antique jewelry, old fashioned shoes and boots, and all things black silk and black lace. I still love to look for silk scarves and shawls and beaded purses....well and BOOKS! (Vampire books)

TD, do you really mean D.I. (as in Deseret Industries??) People outside of Utah know what those are???

Costumes - I do love the Adventure Era red and white, it is classic and classy, timeless. But, the pink bikini outfit causes a sensation still, and must never be forgotten.

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

I'm just so-so on the bikini outfit - regardless of who was first, I saw Storm first, so...

However, I very much like tall boots!

And yes, I mean D.I. I'm ABD on my Ph.DT (Doctor of Philosophy, Thrift) so I've picked up a few things in my studies - in both didactics and field work.

[ July 07, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Just LISTEN at these girls, talking 'bout clothes and stuff :-)

*tee hee!* A true Silver-Agey LEGION quote if there ever was one!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Whatever you say, Mr. Legion Hairdo Survivor!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
"This mission is too dangerous for a girl or a gay guy! You two better stay here and talk about your clothes and your hair!"
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
*Garth emerges from the shower drying his hair, towel cinched around his waist* So what do you want to do tonight sweethe.... *notices the others in the room* Oh, ah, hi guys! Didn't know you were here. But I'm going to have to ask you all to leave now. I've got early monitor duty and I want to spend some time with my wife. *ushers TD, Kid Prime, Nightcrawler, Lash, EDE and any lurkers out the door and locks it. He turns back to Imra, towel dropping from around his waist* Now, where was I? *fadeout*

Good night everyone. [Lightning Lad] [Saturn Girl]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Geez, get a greenhouse!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.