Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Posting when drunk (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Posting when drunk
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Had a couple of local Philippine drinks today:

Tanduay Ice

San Miguel Beer: Apple and Lemon flavors

also had myself a Vodka Mudshake - Chocolate

So I lied... I had more than a couple.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
Isn't that just most of the threads in this forum?

"Posting About Threads That Nearly Drove Me Back To The Bottle"-- coming soon to a forum near YOU!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
... nearly .... ?
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I was using "Me" in the general sense, PB. I didn't want to point any fingers. [Good]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
mmm-hmmm...

[LOL]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

I feel like if I wrote my comic book reviews drunk, they'd get a lot more "foot" traffic...

[Hmmm?]

Trouble is: the whole reason I don't have any comics to review these last two weeks is because of my unwillingness to siphon any money from the Booze Fund.

[sigh]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
No booze fund to siphon from...hardly any comic fund either. Bought a few movies the last two weeks...so there ya go.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

So how were they?

(I bought some movies once.)

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

X-Men first class was really good, and I have not watched Thor yet. But I have heard it's pretty good as well.

Plus I bought the one BSG movie I did not have. Now I have the entire thing...but not Caprica. Not sure if I want to get that.

cleome46

I liked Thor. To be fair, I haven't kept up with the comics, and I made a point of waiting for the matinee.

--------------------

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I cannot wait for the Green Lantern movie to come out on DVD.
That's another one I missed seeing during this past summer!

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm drunk.

I really liked "Thor" and "Captain America". I'm a huge GL fan, but I did not like the movie - BIG disappointment.

I love my wife, but she keeps cheating on me.

Thus, me being drunk. I love her, I hate her. I hate me, I love her. I really hate me.

I suck.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Well I think you're awesome, Drake! [Cheers]

I'm so sober I feel out of place.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hope you're doing okay, Drake!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Hope things turn around for you Drake...
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.