Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Afternoon delight!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Afternoon delight!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
No, NOT sex-- NAP TIME!

Wake me when it's time for dinner...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, afternoon naps. I hate 'em. Messes up my internal clock when I sleep more than 3 or 4 hours a day. But Caroline swears by them.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
My sleeping patterns vary way too much...

But during certain phases, the afternoon nap is a key ingredient!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
The Starland Vocal Band.
Tony Orlando and Dawn.
"Saturday Night Fever."
Donna Summer.
"Can't Stop the Music."
The Village People.
Andy Gibb.

Have you HAD ENOUGH YET????? Muwa-hahahahaha!

Don't mind me, I'm in a Disco Inferno and Polyester Leisure Suit Torture Mood.

Kids, be glad most of you missed the '70s. Between John Lennon's "Imagine" and John Lennon's murder, it really was a dry patch.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I find that during afternoon naps, I have the most freaky dreams. (not sex freaky, but freaky freaky).

Today's deluxe-superize 3-hour nap has certainly invigorated me! I'm ready to get into allllllllll manner of trouble now!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Stupid nap, keepng me up 'til 3am!

--------------------

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I couldn't function w/o my disco naps!!!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Ah, afternoon naps. I hate 'em. Messes up my internal clock when I sleep more than 3 or 4 hours a day. But Caroline swears by them.

Caroline? Who the heck is Caroline? Does Imra know?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duplicate Man
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duplicate Man   Email Duplicate Man         Edit/Delete Post     
I like afternoon naps - except when my boss wakes me up from one in one of those boring meetings at work!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And in this ancient thread, it can be noted that Legion World High Priestess of Fab Caroline (AKA the poster "Saturn Girl" and current SDCC attendee) was not known yet throughout Legion World.

And for some reason, I felt a compulsion to explain that I wasn't talking about sex.

*Caroline's sexy teen version (the member of Brats SW6 known as "Goth Girl") ALWAYS talks about sex... it's like, MARRY SCOOTER ALREADY, chick! Sheeesh!*

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm very proud of being a poster who has flirted with Saturn Girl on numerous occassions! Both High Priestess of Fab and SW6 versions!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Drat! Kid Cobalt's gonna get his ass handed to him on a platter by Lightning Scooter if I don't nip this flirtation in the bud...! Stupid sexy teens!!!

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.