Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Boy oh boy! Am I glad I found this little corner room with a window! Everyone else kept telling me it was an unused closet that's just been accumulating dust. All it took was a little "groshrin" here and a little "groshrin" there and...well, just look at this place!

Beautiful floor to ceiling windows!

Cavernous Master Bedroom with private bathroom suite including jacuzzi, sauna, shower, HUGE whirlpool tub, and, look!!!! even a bidet!

Spacious entertainment center & wet bar with plenty of room to accommodate hordes of LMBPers all at once!

Enourmous food center so that my rather wolfish (or rodently) friends can find plenty to eat whenever the urge strikes!

And best of all, when it's time to clean up, I just have to do a little reverse "shringro" and it's only the size of a broom closet again, really easy to mop and wax!

Hmmmmm!!!!!! Now what should I do with that empty space over there?

-

[ August 22, 2007, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Varalent!

I brought you some beanbags as your moving-in present! They're all the rage here on Legion World!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks EDE! They'll go perfect in that empty space I was just wondering about.

I just love beanbags, too. They remind me of when I was younger and me and C....

Ulp! Ahem! Maybe I'll tell that story another time!

Thanks again for the present!

V

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Just stopping by for a visit! Nice beanbags!!! I thought I would bring you a bottle of wine as a Welcome Neighbor gesture!

Enjoy and Drink up!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey I'm supposed to bring the Pluberry wine as a welcome gift! Dagnabbit! [Wink]

Nice place you got here Varalent. You'll find Legion World has plenty of room to grow so everyone is comfortable thanks to Brainy's tessaracts.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
You can never have too many bottles of wine!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
You can never have too many bottles of wine!
Or too many friends to share them with!

--------------------

Mattropolis

Amen!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
V, tell me about your avatar.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Wassup, Vee-Dawg?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Enourmous food center so that my rather wolfish (or rodently) friends can find plenty to eat whenever the urge strikes!

<squeak, squeak!>

Translation: Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated, Varalent! We rodents are perpetually hungry!

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, V! Glad you found a room to unpack into! We'll ahve to have a christening party over here some night!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Knock, Knock...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey guys, finally made it back with the rest of my stuff. Took all day! God I hate moving but it's great to have all my stuff here.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey TD! Sorry I just saw your question. What did you want to know about my avatar? I designed it using HeroMachine and I really like the way it turned out.

V

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.