Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Sonnie! No I didn't know that about Streaky. Gosh the things you find out about people here! [Eek!]

Looks like we're neck n' neck!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Where is that DVD? I know it's around here somewhere! [Confused]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

That's why I couldn't find it. It wasn't on DVD after all. It's one of those ancient visual recording modes called a VHS. Here it is.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks for stopping by but I'm over at Starman's Suite because...

DANNY'S HAVING A PARTY ALL DAY SUNDAY!
FREE FOOD AND DRINKS!

Y'ALL STOP BY NOW, HERE?

--------------------

Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalyst King           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sorry I missed the party yesterday. I'm just bouncing around LW trying to figure the place out. I saw your room here and stopped in to visit since you had invited me to do so.

Nice place you have here. I't got plenty of room. How'd you manage to get your own room?

By the way, I noticed the reference to me and Lyle [Invisible Kid] in your signature line! Cute!

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey Condo! Glad you stopped by! You're always welcome to come in and hang out! There's plenty of food in the fridge and drinks at the bar so make yourself comfortable.

V

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
You know, when Condo the LW member appeared, it struck me that your sig might have a double meaning. I was just focussed on condo vs villa before. Clever Varalent!

It's your villa, I know - but I picture Lyle as someone who would have an Italian villa as a vacation home. He's got the $$, and, because I like him, I'm sure he appreciates fine food, fine art and beautiful surroundings.

By the way, Kid Prime needs his room expanded. Can you help?

[ August 12, 2003, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

FC, I agree completely with your visualization. Lyle would very much enjoy all those things I think.

Nice to have you stop by and BTW, I took care of KP problem already [Big Grin]

--------------------

Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Lyle definitely likes the finer things in life. When he was training me to control my powers, he showed me all kinds of places, and yes Fat Cramer, I think he would spend lots of time in an Italian Villa or maybe in one on the Costa del Sol!.

-

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Non-Magnetic Kid
No longer mangled nor magnetic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Non-Magnetic Kid   Email Non-Magnetic Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Vee! I hope Condo & I are still welcome to move in. Or do you think that's what caused the system wide crash and wiped me out of the system completely.

(Reboots are never good to me, it seems [Invisible Kid] )

--------------------
Pol ~ The kid with the magnetic personality !

From: We're coming Vee!!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Sure thing MK. The doors programed to recognize the two of you so move in anytime!

V

PS: We'll need to reboot the name for the villa I guess. Let's give it some thought.

--------------------

Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Great! I'll start bringing my stuff over now! Thanks again Vee.

About the name? How about the TriVilla (get it? Trivia?) [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey Condo, welcome HOME!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Now about a new name...

--------------------

Non-Magnetic Kid
No longer mangled nor magnetic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Non-Magnetic Kid   Email Non-Magnetic Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
We could just call it Boystown

hehehe [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Pol ~ The kid with the magnetic personality !

From: We're coming Vee!!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.