Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 58)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
Is there anything we can do to rescue Faraway . . . Are our hands tied?

My hands are tied and . . . oh wait, wrong thread. Carry on.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Would I need to go to Earth-4, or could I do it from here? I'd prefer not to leave Legion World during this crisis. Of course, with Quis and Faraway both now stranded off Legion World, it'd be good to start getting them back, as well as reaching our SMB allies.

Well, let me put it like this - you wouldn't strictly need to go, but if you didn't it would be a "tell them to be in this place at this time" dealio with you waiting at this end so that the portal could be opened to get them back, and we all know how often they go right...

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<aside to Cobalt>

I've decided to go to Whordru's world and try to enlist her aid. As Kent said, I'll need to make this an "unofficial" visit. Anf if I persuade her, the alliance will be "unofficial" as well.

I'll need you to cover for me as my absence may be construed as flight from possibly facing charges. That's also why it's important that you don't accompany me, should my absence be discovered.

In any case no restriction has been placed on my comings or goings as yet. I'll leave before the day is over.

<end aside>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, however we get to Earth 4 and however we get back, count me in. Quis is my friend, and, I sorta know the place.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
(Polar boy sits and watches, scratches his butt and watches some more, he then reaches a conclusion this villa looks a lot bigger on the inside then you think it will)

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We'll be looking to the ambassadors among us (Vee, Crujeckie, Connie, Rockhopper) to tackle the Ambassador Metternich problem. Diplomacy, of course, is the best avenue, but I'm partially convinced that we're already way past that. Follow Actor Lad and Kent Shakespeare's leads, but it'll be good to approach him in a variety of different ways.

Deddy and Rockhopper can lead the away mission to Earth-4 once we've gotten that set-up. Whoever you guy think you need, go for it. I don't think Kent would want to go on this mission, as he'll be needed here.

I plan on staying on Legion World in case things get rough. As always, we must refer to Actor Lad and Kent, but we should stay prepared.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll do what I can diplomatically before we leave the E4 mission. I suppose I should make an appearance before Ambassador Metternich. Let me know when we're ready to leave and I'll be there.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Guys, don't let Metternich's "evidence" sway you...I didn't kill anybody. There are countless ways those vids could've been faked! Just stay the course--it's all a smoke screen for their true goals!

<aside to Cobalt>

Crap! I thought all that magnetic interference you were creating would've disrupted any recording devices! Crap!

We'll just have to stay the course and stick to our story...

<end aside>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
OK rockhopper, we need to decide who to take with us. We obviously need Reboot to get there. Should we risk anyone else?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
<Crujectra watches Cobalt Kid and Lardlad, a look of sadness on her face>

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
As always, we must refer to Actor Lad and Kent, but we should stay prepared.

I only refer to Actor Lad and Kent when I use footnotes. However because they are the Legion World leaders, I will defer to their judgment. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[LOL]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Hmm. I don't think any of the team I went with before would be available. Do we have any volunteers for Earth-4?

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I could swear that I just heard Quislet's voice, even though he is currently on Earth 4!

Is it possible that Earth 4 and Legion World occupy the same space, although at different vibrational frequencies?

Spooky! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
<Crujectra watches Cobalt Kid and Lardlad, a look of sadness on her face>

<squeezes her hand. For a brief moment, genuine pain is seen on Cobalt Kid's face. Cobalt purposely does not let Lardy see it.>
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.