Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 79)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Um, er, hey, Temp.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Who Elle? Yeah, I totally encouraged Dev to loosen up a bit. Elle's a good kid, she works at my club.

By the way Lardy, where's Esmeralda? Bloody liberty, she was hot.

But you falling off the wagon--let's just say this Dark Oval trip, and long nights with no booze, limited food and detox by proxy will be good for you. Probably all of us.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
"No worries." He says to Tempest with a crooked smile. "Probably shouldn't have called you a witch..."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<smiles>

The mistress of wind herself, at last.

<rises and reaches for her hand, kissing it.>

We haven't actually been formally introduced outside of battles in the skies and in the midst of some recent drunken shenanigans.

Cobalt Kid, at your service.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev looks at Tempest and smiles.

"Thanks for dropping her in my arms..."

Then to Cobie, "and thanks for all but smacking me upside the head to relax."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, I know you.

I mean I know of you. Your name is practically...a legend.

(pulls hand back, looks at Lardy and Dev, leans into Cobalt Kid so only he can hear her.)

You get around, how do you make this less awkward?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

By the way Lardy, where's Esmeralda? Bloody liberty, she was hot.

But you falling off the wagon--let's just say this Dark Oval trip, and long nights with no booze, limited food and detox by proxy will be good for you. Probably all of us.

Esmeralda...was that her/their names? Oh, yeah...that gal or gals was awesome! Dunno where she went off to... <looks around>

But yeah...the Oval thing. I've lost my way again, Des. I need to find myself. Maybe that'll do the trick...if I survive.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks at Lardy, "Well...whatever doesn't kill ya, will make you stronger."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<sees Tempest's body language> Look, Temp--I can't speak for Dev, but I know what the other night was. You were clear about that from the beginning. It's my bad that I wanted to make something more out of it. I'm a big boy--I'll be alright.

<thinks> Yeah, I'm totally in love with you, but I won't throw myself at you and degrade myself--no matter how much I desperately want to!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev nods. "I understand it all better now."

Doesn't change how I feel though.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, we really just need to focus on the matter at hand. There is a mission ahead of us...yet some of us have been left in the dark. You say it's life threatening. I'm going with you, I made that clear, now do mind telling me what's going on? I really think I should know what I am risking my life for.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<in low voice in response to Tempest>

Just take things slow at this point and see how it plays out, I guess. Good luck, though.

<now voice comes back to normal so Lardy, Dev and the rest can hear him.>

You remind me of someone quite a bit, you know. I think I may have accidentally even called you by her name the other night.

Tempest
Enchantress

(To Cobalt Kid)

Forgiven, let's not speak of it again.

Ever.

Now, what is going on?

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Lon starts laughing and shoots Cobie a 'not the best save in the world' look.
Dev - Em
KIA

"Yeah, what's going on? I have a clue, but I need to hear this...and you need to tell me if you need me along."
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.