Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SharkLad's tank (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: SharkLad's tank
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
*Suddenly Shark Lad notices someone is in the doorway. Before he turns he recognizes her scent, of lilac and jasmine.*

Sharky...you seem healed from the last battle. You rushed off so fast before, I-I admit it angered me a bit. But after so much has happened in the last few days, like Roy dying, I felt like I needed to be with someone I care about. And who I think cares about me.

It's not Cobie, Sharky. It's you.

*No sentient in their right mind would think to enter Shark Lad's tank while he is in it--his ferocity is infamous. Yet, Lolita comes to the edge of the tank.*

*She unzips her micro-skirt, revealing a small bathing suit bottom underneath. The matching top to her uniform, a matching halter top that covered her petite frame yet revealed her midriff also comes unbuckled, revealing a matching bikini top.*

I remember Phineas B Fuddle's reality Sharky. I longed to join you there. Can I join you now?

*Lolita enters the pool.*

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
SharkLad shakes his head. 'Oh sprock! I must be dreaming,' he thinks.

"Sure, Lolita, come on in," SharkLad growls softly.

A flurry of thoughts passes through SharkLad's mind, most of them note suitable for a message board. 'Maybe my string of bad luck is finally at an end.'

"I gotta admit, Lolita, I'm really surprised to see you here. I didn't think there was anything that could pull you away from Cobie's side. Speaking of which, does he know where you are?"

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

I'm surprised as well. But after some time away from Legion World, whenever I'd think about what I missed the most here...I would always turn to you.

*She swims closer to Shark Lad.*

Cobie doesn't need to know where I am...he knows I have feelings for you. There is a lot unsaid between us but I think what hurt the most was missing my best friend. And we both hopefully can repair that friendship. But that's all it is.

*She's now very close, and the heat between them makes the water steam.*

You're renowned for your ferocity among the LMBP...but what I've always suspected is that when you wish, you have a more delicate touch. Am I right?

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"As delicate as I can get with talons for hands. What say you swim the rest of the way over and grab a hold of my dorsal fin... let's see how the water is in the deep end"

Suddenly the lights in the vault go out.

"Hey, that's strange... wonder what--"

SharkLad is interrupted by the sound of laughter filling the darkened chamber.

"Lolita, I don't think we're alone."

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Suddenly the lights come back on.

''That laugh... it was so familiar... Sprock! Dev was right!''

A message comes over the Security office communication system: ''Attention all security officers... the streets of Legion World are being overrun by Lard-bots! All available Security officers report!''

''<sigh> sorry Lolita, as much as you make my fin tingle, I got a job to do''

[ March 07, 2011, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: SharkLad ]

--------------------

Lolita
His Girl Friday

*Puts body next to Shark Lad's for protection.*

Without my gadgets, I'll only be a liability. My only power is my analytical computer brain.

Who would come here?

SharkLad
Advisor

"Sadly, I have an idea... someone who manages to creep up at the worst moments."

SharkLad looks deep into Lolita's eyes.

"As usual, my timing is way off. Sorry, doll, but I gotta get out there and tackle these Lard-bots."

SharkLad leans in and gives Lolita a kiss, before leaping out of his tank, leaving a very distressed (and hot) Lolita behind.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.