Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Does this outfit make me look fat? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does this outfit make me look fat?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Does it?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
'fraid so... [Big Grin]
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*hysterical sobbing*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sorry, Lash Lass, if you want to be a girl, we have no choice but to treat you like one.

To be truthfull, it makes your butt look so fat that if you sat on a quarter, there'd be two dimes and a nickel lying there when you got up.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hate to tell you this Lash Lass but Stu was playing around with your boobies (You know how Stu is!) and he...well...he burst them. They...um...exploded right off of your chest!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
So to answer your question. Yes the outfit makes you look a little hefty but FLAT CHESTED as well.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I don't WANT to be this way!!! It's not MY fault I caught gender-reversal germs in a sleazy gay bar!!!

But just you guys remember, when or... IF... I do turn back into a dude, I'm kicking ALL of your asses!!!!

*more hysterical sobbing*

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not a kicking we're waiting for, but you're in the right bodily region...*ahem* did I just say that?

I apologise to any prudes who may be offended by that comment

not.... [Big Grin]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
It's not a kicking we're waiting for, but you're in the right bodily region...*ahem* did I just say that?

I apologise to any prudes who may be offended by that comment

not.... [Big Grin]

Why, you cheek. Here's 40 lashes with a feather on your bum. <I don't know where that feather came from ....>
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Greybird's gonna be torqued when he realizes you plucked that feather!!!

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
AAH! The fem-ness is going deeper onto MLLASH's psyche! We have to act to save him, and SOON, or it will be too late!!!"

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Oh, it didn't come from Greybird. It came from a girl.
Homecoming Queen
Popular

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Homecoming Queen           Edit/Delete Post     
But, like, GREYBIRD caught the disease and, like, is a GIRL now TOO!

He, I mean SHE, is now Grey-Bird! (Y'know, like in BIRDS of Prey.)

--------------------
Hello from Amber-- the Girlz (Britney/Karaoke Queen & Ashley/Dancing Queen) have, like, taken off!

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
(giggle!)
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Those were the days!

You never knew if you were going to be a baby, an android, a woman or a 'peepaw'.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.