Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Bevis' Boutique of Fabulousness (Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ. Honest) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Bevis' Boutique of Fabulousness (Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ. Honest)
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to the Boutique. Here you can find all sorts of fabulousness and exciting things. Plus in the secret back-room not hidden behind the Kylie poster you won't find a highly developed technological centre for resisting the forces of the tyrant STU and his minions. Honest, there's nothing there. [Wink] [Wink] Nothing to see, move along and look at the fabulous things. Long Live the Resistence. That doesn't exist. Shh, it's secret. Or at least it would be if there were one, but there isn't so it's not. But still, shh.

Right, I think I've probably managed to throw off STU and his lackies, anyone else wanting to join the Resistence?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
[lol]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis, dear, it's so wonderful that you have finally opened your own shop. There's no one who I trust more to make me look my absolute most fabulous.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Well exactly. This place needed a bit of a fashion injection and who better to provide it than yours truly. Plus it's not a resitence HQ either, which is also a good thing.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Right, now just as a matter of onterest and not because, you know, intelligence gathering or anything, what exactly has been going on round here? His Imperial Majesty STU and all that? I've sort of been out of the loop a bit and I've missed his taking power and stuff. Not that I want to know so I know who I should be recruiting so as to try and topple the power-mad deviant canine beast or anything, because obviously I'm all for STU. Who wouldn't be? I'm just, you know, interested.

*whistles innocently and polishes a glass because that's what you do when you're being the sneaky type even though the Boutique isn't actually a bar. Although there's a thought. A boutique of fabulousness with a bar in it. That might just work. Still whistling innocently*

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis, here's the quick version:

Stu has apparently gone insane or been mind controlled by something. He refers to himself as "His Imperial Majesty" and has begun building a huge never ending mansion that can never satisfy his appetite. Then, he suddenly became a moderator in every forum, showing that he truly holds intentions to be a Legion World dictator for the rest of his life.

Now, he has been joined by the Royal Inquisitor, who he has named Chief of Security. The Inquisitor took over the Security Office when I was away and since the other Security Officers are nowhere to be seen, he has now assumed that position. Also StuBots #129 and #130 have arrived on Legion World and are terrorizing it. After attacking Lightning Lad and Outdoor Miner, STUbot #129 was destroyed. Winema Wazzo, the oppurtunist, has joined STU and hopes to rule by his side as his queen.

In addition, Kid Prime has dissapeared and is nowhere to be found. SHAKES has been threatened and supposedly can no longer serve booze. There is martial law on Legion World now. Fat Cramer and Stoopid Cat are on the run. And Greybird, Eryk Davis Ester and myself have ressurected our Triumvirate and are sending for our armies to march on Legion World as we speak.

However, we do need a place to organize, and this backroom would be great! And I pretty cool shop too [Wink] ! With you making sure that I look absolutely fabulous for my lady friends, I might actually develop some sort of fashion sense!

So Long live the resistance! I knew I can count on you [Wink] !

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie,

RE: SHAKES

If you read the "proclamation", you will see that SHAKES is prohibited from selling alcohol. Given the policy at SHAKES of not charging anything, the "proclamation" has no effect.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Nicely done Quis!

I am very impressed by the effort you've made so far to stop this invasion using your mastery of the law! You're the only one giving the Royal Inquisitor any trouble in the Security Office and you've managed to ensure that SHAKES stays open. I am assuming you'll be a big part of all the resistance meetings.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie,

My position here is for the preservation of the law and Legion World. As such, I don't feel that I should take sides, especially in such an extra-legal form of governmental change. Personally, I feel your call for a rebellion may have been premature.

If STU performs his duties and does not exceed his authority, then I have to support him. If STU does exceed his authority or commits impeachable offenses, then I will fulfill my duties in convening an impeachment trial and ensuring a fair and honest election for the next leader.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Fair enough Quis! I only called for rebellion, because the Royal Inquisitor and the STUbots have threatened my safety!

But I appreciate what you're trying to do in staying inside the legal realm! This is of course the smart thing to do, to make sure if Stu is deposed, it is done legally.

However, I must continue to act as a resistance force against the dictator, to ensure the safety of my friends.

First, we'll unite and make a plan. Then, the rescue of Kid Prime. Then, I'm taking back the Security Office. And then...it's time to have a showdown with Stu.

LispBOT # 143
Aww haiw the gwowy of Wisp Wass!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LispBOT # 143           Edit/Delete Post     
I would like to convey SUT's sincere appreciation to Bevis and Quislet in making the rigth decision and not supporting that scurrilous and dangerous rogue, Cobalt Kid, who is now to be put to DEATH on sight.
From: Wegion Wowwd | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LispBOT # 143
Aww haiw the gwowy of Wisp Wass!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LispBOT # 143           Edit/Delete Post     
STU. I meant STU.

(looks around, makes sure no one moticed.)

Whew.

Carry on!

From: Wegion Wowwd | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by STUbot # 134:
I would like to convey SUT's sincere appreciation to Bevis and Quislet in making the rigth decision and not supporting that scurrilous and dangerous rogue, Cobalt Kid, who is now to be put to DEATH on sight.

STUbot #134,

Please note that Cobalt Kid has not been charged with any crimes nor has he been tried and convicted of any crimes.

If you have proof of any criminal activity on the part of Cobalt Kid, I will issue an arrest warrent and convene a trial.

Any harm done to any suspect, short of self defense, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And any claim of self defense will be investigated.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Quis,

I'd like to remind everyone that I am still legally Security Chief, a job appointed to me for life! I have done no crimes, and any thing I might do falls under "matters of security"!

The Royal Inquisitor cannot be made Head of Security, since the leader cannot dispose of a Head of Security, since it is a life-long position. Princess Crujectra appointed me, not Stu. In other words, I'd have to be killed or forced to resign. Which is why I fear for my safety.

The Inquisitor is illegally running Security matters!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Cobalt Kid,

While your position as Security Chief does give you powers the ordinary Legion Worlders does not possess, you are not immune for all actions.

For example, if you accepted a bribe, you could be prosecuted for that as accepting a bribe is an illegal act. Also if you exceded the speed limit on your way home to watch Teen Titans, you could be fined as that falls outside the scope of your duties as Security Chief.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.