Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » March 12th, 2000; 9:47 PM (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: March 12th, 2000; 9:47 PM
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
To quote MLLASH:

"Charter members:
Lardlad
Cobalt Kid
Tsarin Kid
Shadowplay in Candlelight Lass
Lash Lad
Engine JoeBoy

Post here to earn full membership, including your very own replica
Dream Girl barette and LMB walking ring which enables all LMB
members to travel via the ground!

Our membership is strictly limited to 25 so don't delay!

Offer open to all posters on the Legionnaies board**** "

----------------

And that's how it all started! How we all became friends and founded the LMB! Our four year anniversary is almost upon us! Four years! Wow! A lot of friends have joined us over the years (and sadly, a lot aren't around anymore), and the LMB has remained as strong as ever!

With Legion World as the newest home, and with such a massive amount of posters here, the LMB (and that's ALL of you out there [Wink] ), are in our true glory years!

One more week to go, but here's a preview:

SWEET ASS SWEET!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Looking forward to our very own Foundation Day!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
That's my sister's birthday too. Don't tell her, 'cause if you do, she'll never stop talking.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! So it sounds like the new leaders first official duty will be to preside over LMBP Foundation Day! [Cool]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
All right! I'm sure this will be a lot more fun than our school fair! And that's saying a lot; I never knew there were so many party animals in my school!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
yay!!!!!!Count me in!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Happy Anniversery LMB!

In merely two hours, it becomes the official anniversery of the exact time the LMB was created!

So, here's to all the friends I've met along the way! To all the ones gone over the years, and to all the ones here right now!

Sweet Ass Sweet!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Happy birthday, LMB!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
4 years since I posted that on the old LEGIONNAIRES board.

Man.

I was so young then! *choke!* Full of hopes, dreams and fears. So very, very innocent!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
That was indeed Eastern Standard Time, by the way. The server for the DCMBs was, then, in New York City.

Now they, and we, are based in L.A., as it should be {g}

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
4 years since I posted that on the old LEGIONNAIRES board.

Man.

I was so young then! *choke!* Full of hopes, dreams and fears. So very, very innocent!

Jeepers! I wasn't even born yet!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Of course, you mean your EDE I.D. wasn't! *titter!*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

Oh yeah! In those days I was still known as...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You were a glimmer in our eye, EDE! I feel like you're godfather now!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
To quote MLLASH:

"Charter members:
Lardlad
Cobalt Kid
Tsarin Kid
Shadowplay in Candlelight Lass
Lash Lad
Engine JoeBoy

And of those charter members...

LARDLAD has sorta been on the outskirts until recently, but somehow I feel like he's always kept a watchful eye on us.

COBALT KID has made a triumphant return and looks like he's here for the long haul. (he BETTER be, anyway!)

TSARIN is now known as MYSTERY LAD and is stll around from time to time.

Someone believed to be SHADOWPLAY IN CANDLELIGHT has registered here but never posted. If it is indeed Shady, I hope she sees this and says "HI!"

ENGINE JOE, who kept the Legionnaires board alive by himself until we made it our home!

And me? Well, I haven't been around much these last 4 years but I'll try to be more of a presence in the NEXT 4. [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.