Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » EEK! WINATHI KILLER BEES! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: EEK! WINATHI KILLER BEES!
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
made ya look
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Are all Winathi killer bees twins, too?

Thank goodness they're not Carggite killer bees.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The sharper the sting, the sweeter the honey. Old Winathian proverb.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, Mekt so needs a t-shirt with that printed on it.
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL!

But who is the Queen Bee?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

[Insect Queen] !
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I shouldn't have even asked...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Gotta watch those redheads!
Mattropolis

They get me everytime...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The best part about anything Winathian is when it runs around topless!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Not to put too fine a point on it...say Mekt's the only bee in your bonnet....
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Is it safe to say Teeds, that you'd prefer Lester to be on Winath from time to time?

I personally enjoy when Ayla and Vi get together there!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

What do you mean, like away from me?

Besides that notion being ridiculous, Lester already has the perfect bee-stung pout. Ooh, that's my baby!

[Lester Spiffany]

[ March 12, 2004, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Leap Year Lass ]

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I could see Winath having a big problem with bees. Unknown to the Ranzz siblings, there were bees in the space ship. Along with themselves and the ship, the bees became super-charged! When they all returned to Winath, the bees mated with the others and created a race of Killer Bees! They're even worse than that damn Validus Plague!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Did Teeds predict the later problem of the Red Bee, long before his first appearance on Legion World?

She sure 'gets' a lot of stuff with her anagraming that we can't even begin to comprehend!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.