Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Doctor Mayavale's Meditation Tent and Chamber of Lives! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Doctor Mayavale's Meditation Tent and Chamber of Lives!
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Doctor Mayavale's Meditation Tent and Chamber of Lives is now offering "Mayavale May Prevail" T-Shirts in all remaining sizes at half off.

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
Being in here makes me feel funny.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll take one May-baby~

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
All that I can find that isn't too big is this baby t-shirt! Looks tight.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Too true... but I'm a sucker for a sale. [Wink] I figure I can rip the oversized shirt down to something cute, though. Did it often enough in high school...

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentients, Please clear out the tent, the swirling mists have rotted the tent fabric and the whole structure is likely to collapse. Please move along in an orderly fashion now.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(OOPS! Too Late! There it goes!)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
It's just a tent.

(walks away)

Cali, you can burn your way out, right?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Ooh, good idea Luna~

Uhm... whoops... think I might've burned a li'l too much...

Sorry about the shirts!!

<skitters away>

[ August 26, 2005, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
(sniffs)

Well, that answers the question of what the shirts were made from.

All of a sudden I crave a pizza.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, a quick rest in here to get me warmed up for tomorrow's activities at the convention. Maybe I can have a few words with Mayavale about the state of the universe...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

It is always good when you join me, my young friend. Sit a spell, take your shoes off...

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<gets comfortable>

Your instincts have never let me down Doctor. I feel as if the LMB is on the verge of a major shift and change, and I'm trying to overcome my initial distaste for large scale change.

Many large questions loam, but the first order of business is to make sure they are addressed. You're wisdom earlier has made me see that.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

It is important to remember what we stand for. For those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well said Doctor.

And although I often am very prominent on this board, to the point where I feel as if I should pull it back, I feel that we must express what we believe in, and so continue to offer my opinions on matters. The LMB has a point afterall, and I remember it well, ever since I helped found the group. I hope others see it as clearly...

It hasn't been the smoothest road these past twelve months or so, but I feel that sometimes you need to be knocked down a bit in order to remind yourself how to stand up.

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
And sometimes you just need to be knocked down!

<Pushes Cobalt Kid into the pool>

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.