Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » ActorLad's Cool Luau! (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: ActorLad's Cool Luau!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Pu pu platter, anyone?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No? [Confused]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Hey, have I been by here before?

quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:
If you like to be entertained you're in the right place. We have a large staff including magical girls/boys, animal sidekicks, mecha, & superhuman squads of Justice. For those with darker natures we have demons, cyborgs, mind-controlled minions, & golems.

I love mind-controlled minions.
I don't think so STU but your most welcome here!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Pu pu platter, anyone?

Not yours, no.

But I will have some slow-roasted kalua pork. Mmmmmm...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Sorry I haven't been around much of late everyone! I've been super-busy with work, moving, and various other activities.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

So I just got back from having dinner at my hotel. I think I'm going to head to bed soon so I can wake up early to start planning all I want to accomplish this vacation.

[ July 20, 2009, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: ActorLad ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Are you in San Diego already? Did you bring a sherpa this year? [Wink]

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Yes, I'm in SD. Getting more pumped about all the stuff coming up.

*edited to add*

As usual I am The Sherpa!

--------------------
ActorLad

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Guess I don't have to tell you to have fun - let us know about all the cool stuff you're getting!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

So I'm thinking about participating in the SDCC Zombie Walk it's a promo event for the upcoming movie ZombieLand.

I'll definitely continue to report on all the con goings on. I'm having fun so far but SD seems a little emptier without more LW-ers.

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Hmm, I still haven't mentioned all the cool swag I picked up or showed you scans of the keen art I got. Oh well will have to later.

I won't be online tomorrow as I'll be busy with a 24-Hour theatre production I'm in. We got the theme tonight at 8pm (Making Contact) brainstormed a bit, then went our seperate ways. Our writer gives us the script tomorrow morning at 8pm and will start doing everything to get ready to perform it at 8pm that night. It should be interesting, and with that note I'm off to bed!

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

FYI the play went very well. It was somewhat dark but at the same time hopeful. I played 2 different parts, the 1st a co-pilot who's plane crashes and the 2nd a petulent 8 year-old being forced to watch a play with his mom. I got the most postive comments on my bratty kid act. The other plays were quite good as well. Afterwards I went to the multi-cast party and had a great time. So much so I didn't get home until about 2am.

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

If anyone's curious about the play (Eva Plays Guitar, This Is Her Music) you can find the original script and a comic version by the writer here:

http://tinyurl.com/ybjym4q

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Geez, I haven't posted here in ages. I really should start doing it regularly again. Well the most exciting things that have happened to me of late is I was in a very good friends wedding as the best-man on 10-10-10 and this Wednesday I saw Pam Tillis & Brad Upton in concert, which is cool because we rarely get any performers of note up here. I even got to meet & get there autographs afterward. I got a picture with Pam too! She's a great with her fans in addition to being beautiful & talented.

--------------------
ActorLad

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.