Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » "ede"? NOOOOooooOOOO! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: "ede"? NOOOOooooOOOO!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
This is all Teeds' fault! Let's get her!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I always knew Eryk was completely dotty [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Eryk, can you please revert to your original name. I've been making your smiley requests and would appreciate it if you would be so kind. Thank you.

Will you make a Marla smiley for Teeds?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

OH, for GAWD'S...!! Eryk, you are whipped!!!! TOTALLY WHIPPED!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by .:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Eryk, can you please revert to your original name. I've been making your smiley requests and would appreciate it if you would be so kind. Thank you.

Will you make a Marla smiley for Teeds?
I have to draw the line at such an obscure character! I mean really, c'mon!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
OH, for GAWD'S...!! Eryk, you are whipped!!!! TOTALLY WHIPPED!

All I'm saying is that maybe if someone listened to her demands for a Marla smiley, she'd get over being all that-time-of-the-monthy and stuff...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, man, you've done it now...!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... I'm marvelling at how little space my new name takes up in the Recent Visitors list!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Interesting.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

See... it's kind of cool! Plus, it totally doesn't distract from the content of one's posts, as names are wont to do!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yeah! Let the posts speak for themselves, not the flashy avatars & the amusing sigs!

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Marla Latham]

Now change back!

BOTH of you!

[ July 12, 2004, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Nighty sounds P-Oed, .!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Nightcrawler would be much happier if he adopted a new, one-character name!

I'd suggest "~" or "`"!

Nightcrawler
Founder

That's it!

The following will NOT be made as smilies until you two behave:

Taurus Gang, Wanderers, Legion of Super-Rejects, League of Super-Assassins, Questar, Sir Prize, Miss Terious, Modulus, Devil's Dozen, Evillo's 12 Wives, Jovian Attack Squid, or Composite Superman!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.