Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
If you can do that, Future, I can risk a short teleport burst. The only problem being I can't really focus on a location right now. We could end up anywhere.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, okay, here we go...

(Sigh...now those boots are really goners! The filth already has gobbled them up!)

*Future darts off in the blink of an eye, chronal energy ripping behind him as he makes a U-turn at the end of the Tesseract and speeds back toward and past OM & Ranger, grabbing their hands/claw as he does so*

Hope I've got enough inertia built up...try it now, OM!

[ October 04, 2004, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Future ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Better than Here!

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Hands aren't supposed to go there unless I want them to and I don't want them to!)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
<OM & Space Ranger are ripped free by the sudden impact>

Here goes nothing!

<The three disappear>

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Wholly Spit!

Truth and Justice shal...

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**HISS**

No NOT That Alarm! That Alarm Can't be going OFF!

What Happened!

(enters tesseract a few feet from where Future, Ranger, and Miner were standing)

It's Gone!

(Leaps out of tesseract, every hair on his body standing on end!)

****HISSSSSSSS****

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Hears terresact alarm, bursts into terrasact>

What the hell? What's going on here? Is Ranger here?

Where'd Stoopid Cat go? I've been down here before, but it's such a big system to explore. Who knows what Stoopid Cat has down here? Good thing he gave me a device to hear the alarm with...

<trips, spills high-ball drink>

DAMMIT! Now I'm really mad! What the hell is going on here?!

*Sigh* I guess I'll wander around and try to find someone...or some gin...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
SHAKES tesseract beverage service for your pleasure. One gin coming right up, Cobie.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I love Legion World.

Thanks Semi! Now the search can continue!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
<A blast of frigid artic air swirls through the tesseracts and dumps a frozen ball of fur next to a man sized statue>

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Stoopid cat, i brought you your catnip to make you stoopider. I've got to go before the search party gets here.

<opens the evil genius door, and exits tesseract>

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<walks up to statue>

Great, magic. I hate magic.

Maybe these magic healing/spirtiual powers (which I barely understand) can be of some use.

Or do you think something horrible will happen, if we start fiddling with the magic of Bast...

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Tamper's catnip glows and merges into the frozen form of stoopid cat>
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<notices residue of Tamper Lad's appearance>

Mm-hm.

<uses Security chip in head technology to pinpoint, with accuracy, the last known Legion World resident to be on the scene of the crime>

Tamper Lad. Evil geniuses can be quite useful, but I think we'll need another on him...

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Cobalt, look at that statue, is that a statue of Hrun the Barbarian?

(or is it... Nah, can't be... )

--------------------

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.