Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Metroplex (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: The Metroplex
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Floating high over the skies of Legion World, the Metroplex emerges as the new seat of government for the Kid Prime/The Boy with UltraPowers administration. The gleaming steel spires of the futuristic, floating city fill the citizens of Legion World with awe as with crane their necks to get a good glimpse of the flying city shining in the sun.

The Metroplex has three modes: the first is the city mode, which houses all the offices of government for the LMB. Also in the city mode are beautiful floating gardens, peaceful places for Legion Worlders to walk and reflect as they move from place to place in the huge complex. Also, guest quarters for all who wish to reside in the Metroplex are plentiful and elegant. The sleek beauty of the Metroplex city mode fills all who behold it with joy.

The second mode is the battle station mode, which the city can transform into in a second. The LMB can sleep safely knowing that when danger threatens, the Metroplex can transform into a flying battle platform of unparalleled, ferocious power, with batteries upon batteries of blazing guns, force-field projectors, missile launchers, and other alternative weaponries as the situation warrants. Truly, the terrifying firepower of the Metroplex in battle station mode is a sight to behold. The LMB Leader and Deputy Leader, as well as the Security Chief, only have clearance to command the battle station mode.

The third most surprising and awe-inspiring mode of the metroplex is the Battle Robot mode. Only used in the most trying and extenuating circumstances, the Metroplex can change into a 10-mile high robot with strength beyond imagination. Due to the stresses of the transformation, only the LMB Leader can give the order to transform into robot mode. This transformation is only to be used in the most dire of emergencies.

Tours of the Metroplex will begin tomorrow.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morningstar
Saints Alive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morningstar           Edit/Delete Post     
Looking good chief!

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Very chic, Kippers! The new LMB headquarters looks exactly like its name-sake.

Sign me up for ye olde guided tour tomorrow!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
(whistles)

Pretty slick.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Outstanding, Leader!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Kippers (or, rather, Primers)? I trust that Six-Gun & Scamper are already on-duty and at their posts to make sure the new headquarters is protected?
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, for the Legion World Metroplex, security is completely internalized and automated and controlled by yours truly. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

*gasp* Are you saying there's no place for Cobie & the Security Office?

Kidding, kidding. [Wink]

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice! Where do we sign up for a tour. I would love to visit the garden areas.

[ October 06, 2004, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: RTVU2 ]

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Place looks great KP...err...Prime! [Cheers]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This place is excellent, Kippers. I'm impressed!

Thanks for allowing me clearance, I'll be sure to use it wisely. This seems like the beginning of a new era of unity here on Legion World, and I'll look to you for leadership in all matters that might concern the Security Office (which will still be open, since the general public can just walk in there). My natural quick-flying abilities should allow me to easily join you and Matt up here.

A Security Report is on the way!

Hopefully this place won't ever need to go into battle mode, but if it does...we'll be a force to be reckoned with.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice crib there Primers. Just point me to the bathroom, please? And quickly...

--------------------
Just spouting off.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
*gasp* Are you saying there's no place for Cobie & the Security Office?

I know a good place to put Cobie Cakes... [Good]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope you're on top of the situation... [Wink]

[ October 07, 2004, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Uh oh. I better help get to the bottom of all this. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.