Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt Kid's All-April Celebration Thread! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cobalt Kid's All-April Celebration Thread!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
It's springtime, when a young man's thoughts turn to, well, sex and plenty of it. Except he's usually already thinking about sex in some form or fashion, so his thoughts don't have to turn very far.

Anyhoo, it's almost APRIL!

Cobalt Kid demands that you celebrate!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Free sex for all! I'm not running for anything, but I gladly encourage it!

Especially when it's with me!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I knew a girl named April once. And every time I think of her my thoughts turn to sex. And plenty of it.

*sigh*

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Cobes, you should plan to host a Sensual Springtime Tea Party and Cotillion!

It will be a veritable buffet of short-shorts, tube tops and half-shirts! Plus the tea will be spiked with vodka and there will be loads of sensual misunderstandings!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

That sounds like the perfect way to end the winter doldrum! Let the planning for such an event commence!

The vodka spiked tea, in addition to the warm spring sun should make for some rather tension-filled passionate misunderstandings, indeed. Add in the bloom of fresh flowers in the gardens (re: secretive places to have kinky outdoor sex) and this could be the best Legion World Cotillion ever!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And the start of a whole new litter of illegitimate Cobie-spawned menaces!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

An LMB tradition!

(Unfortunately, for those who are stuck fighting them! [Big Grin] )

Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Let it be known that any intentions that I-- Thora of Taltar-- might have, sensual or otherwise, will be clear to all involved and in no way misunderstandable.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Well hello there young lady.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings, goateed male known as Loser Lad.

Might Thora of Taltar assume you shall be attending this so-called Sensual Cotillion?

And if so, might Thora of Taltar presume you will be engaging in the drinking of much mind-numbing and will-weakening fluid refreshments?

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Uh oh, Lou... looks like someone's got intentions to get you drunk...!

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

I might consider attending an even such as this Sensual Cotillion, if I can find the right sentient to accompany me.

You know, the welts on my back have almost healed since our last "date"...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Looks like Lou's in for a good night!

Should we all get dates for this? Maybe one of these days, I can even ask my wife Space Tart to go!

Or should I go stag and see who's shown up? I hear the rose bushes are pretty comfortable...

Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by Thora:
And if so, might Thora of Taltar presume you will be engaging in the drinking of much mind-numbing and will-weakening fluid refreshments?

Oh and Thora, you know that you don't need to ply me with alcohol to weaken my will when I'm with you...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Thora finally met the guy who'd sweep her off her feet! Way to go, Lou!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.