Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » excuse me while I kiss this straight guy (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: excuse me while I kiss this straight guy
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
The "kiss this guy" thread for the rest of us!
From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

No takers? What a HUGE surprise! [Roll Eyes] *giggle!*
From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, this thread makes me happy [Wink]

(But, with just Spacey and I in here doesn't that open up a whole can of issues...?)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings Spacey, I just wanted to tell you that I would appreciate it if you did not kiss my straight guy. He is an excellent kisser and although you would be missing a treat, I'd rather be the only one who knows exactly how good he is. No hard feelings though, okay cutie?
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Sign me up, Spacey!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Pagan Lass might not let me play in this pool...

But I can watch and [ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
But I can watch and [ROTFLMAO]

So your going to watch while having sex on the floor?

I don't think she would approve of that either.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, I'm "Rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off"

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
Nope, I'm "Rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off"

[ROTFLMAO]

Same thing.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
wait, aren't most of the straight guys here already married or have long term girlfriends?

might as well be caled kssing cobie instead.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I'll admit I'm unattached, but I don't want to be grouped in with Cobie under any circumstance. That's nasty.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Spacey! When do I get to start kissing straight guys?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
*snerk* Poor, poor Tamper Lad. Such a hard life.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
*snerk* Poor, poor Tamper Lad. Such a hard life.

Are you sure it's his life that's hard?

(Was the over the top?)

--------------------

Space Tart
I'm so blue...

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Hey Spacey! When do I get to start kissing straight guys?

oh dear... how best to phrase this, keeping his fragile psyche in mind...

Lashey, DARLING! *many kisses*

Of course you're welcome here, babes... but, well... are you sure you wouldn't be more happy in that other "kiss this guy" thread? Y'know, the one you started? The one where the guys aren't straight?

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.