Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » excuse me while I kiss this straight guy (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: excuse me while I kiss this straight guy
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Why whatever could you mean Luna? And no I don't have such a hard life, in fact it can be quite grand at times.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Are you sure it's his life that's hard?

(Was the over the top?)

[LOL] I [Love] Luna.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Space Tart! I'd like you to come down to the Security Office and answer a few questions.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(I might need to do some Undercovers Investigating on this one.)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I [Love] Luna, too!

But I [Love] Caliente as well!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:
wait, aren't most of the straight guys here already married or have long term girlfriends?

might as well be caled kssing cobie instead.

Well, not all of the straight guys around here are married. Some of us are quite single.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:
wait, aren't most of the straight guys here already married or have long term girlfriends?

might as well be caled kssing cobie instead.

Well, not all of the straight guys around here are married. Some of us are quite single.
Oohh, those summer nights...

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Luna, we're posting on this thread on a Saturday night. Can you get more single than this crew?
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
Space Tart! I'd like you to come down to the Security Office and answer a few questions.

Golly, Ranger!

And aren't you the biggest cutest thing ever? I can't imagine what penetrating questions you have for me. I wonder why you desire to probe me? I certainly hope I haven't done anything wrong!

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, some of us just haven't gotten ready for our night out yet!!

And yay for girl love but where's my fiance?! I think I could kiss him...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Tart:
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:

Golly, Ranger!

And aren't you the biggest cutest thing ever? I can't imagine what penetrating questions you have for me. I wonder why you desire to probe me? I certainly hope I haven't done anything wrong!

Well young lady, there have been a few unusual things happening tonight and I'd like to find out how deeply involved you are...

(and how quickly you become deeply involved)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Luna, we're posting on this thread on a Saturday night. Can you get more single than this crew?

Who said I was single?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder where Tiffany Spiffany has been off to? I think a visit to this thread might be a good way to start the date I still owe her...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Tart:

are you sure you wouldn't be more happy in that other "kiss this guy" thread? Y'know, the one you started? The one where the guys aren't straight?

Ar-- are you implying that... I don't want to kiss straight guys? Because really I do.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd kiss you Lash, if you weren't like my big brother and I wasn't you know, strait and stuff...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiffany Spiffany
Heiress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiffany Spiffany           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I wonder where Tiffany Spiffany has been off to? I think a visit to this thread might be a good way to start the date I still owe her...

Why, Cobie, you handsome rogue! You should know that a lady such as myself would never begin a date with a kiss. Maybe, if you were a proper gentleman, I might allow you to kiss my ungloved hand at the end of the evening.

But, alas, I am unfortunately not available to date you anymore! I am currently seeing the Prince of Koobar. Why, look at this beautiful diamond-bracelet he gave me! The central gem is actually a rare soulstone from Mailko-7. Isn't it gorgeous?

--------------------
"I don't think that all of them are stupid!"

From: Mayavale University | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.