Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Tamper's Secure Undisclosed Location (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Tamper's Secure Undisclosed Location
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Fellow patriots,

This is a dark hour in the life of our cause. Our hopes for a new day in the light of the LMB constitutional process has been foiled. Indeed had I remained a delegate, those who would keep us on our knees would have arrested me.

I ask you, what purpose did the LMB Convention serve? In spite of my reservations, I had entered the process on your behalf to build a brighter future for you all. At every turn our ovetures were rebuffed, suffering the indignity of being thrown in the pool. Clearly the process was a sham, and our legitimate constitutional aspirations will never be achieved in the framework of the existing LMB.

Notwithstanding my status as an LMB outlaw, I proclaim a provisional governing Senate of a New LMB under the draft principles for a constitution outlined in our working sessions this weekend.

As the first act of this governing council, I have signed a decree seizing all properties of the Ancien Regime. I implore all patriots to stand with me and enforce the decisions of your governing council by disrupting the illegitimate remnants of the tyrants. SEIZE THE DAY THAT NOW DAWNS BEFORE YOU.

*Signed*
Tamper Lad
Consul and Tribune of the Provisional New LMB

*Dated* Day 1 of Year 1 (New LMB reckoning)

[ August 30, 2005, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
?
Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Calamity Monkey:
?

Omigoodness!! Calamity Monkey is confused! what hope do the rest of us have?

Tamper Lad,

I believer the convention is still going on. I don't even think you needed your hand stamped to get back in.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet, dear, isn't "LMB" a copyrighted property? Should we add copyright infringement to Tamper Lad's growing list of offenses?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you get "LMB" copyrighted?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, not in reality, but for storyline purposes... [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We certainly did!

That list is sure growing quickly...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

Tamper Lad,

I believer the convention is still going on. I don't even think you needed your hand stamped to get back in.

Quislet, the convention has been rendered moot by our proclamation.

Calamity Monkey, I know the lack of an adequete education system for monkeys under the ancien regime has disadvantaged you. The Provisional government will remedy the situation as soon as the school board is turned over to us.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Oh even provisional governments need constitutions. Or are you planning on a dictatorship?

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Goodness knows dictatorships haven't had much success on Legion World...

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
This is what I was saying about the cute with the mouth closed... *sigh* They never listen. [No]

<pats Tamper Lad's shoulder> Try not to be so intense honey. You'll get an ulcer or something.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Our constitution? See the framework hammered out over the weekend in the convention.

Here's the gist:

Evil Geniuses have unlimited discretions over their experiments,
Cats have special rights over humans,
We are working to reboot Legionworld.net into Invertedrocketship.net
Autoresponses banned

Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

Tamper Lad,

Quislet, the convention has been rendered moot by our proclamation.

Calamity Monkey, I know the lack of an adequete education system for monkeys under the ancien regime has disadvantaged you. The Provisional government will remedy the situation as soon as the school board is turned over to us.

Mroooowwww?

Did you just accuse Calamity Monkey of being UNEDUCATED!!!! Why...I'm flabbergasted! Calamity Monkey is one of the most erudite members of this community. How dare you! Hisssssssssssssssssss!

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Cats have special rights over humans

I thought they already had that? Of course, it's not written down on paper, but that's never held them back before...

--------------------

Tamper Lad

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
This is what I was saying about the cute with the mouth closed... *sigh* They never listen. [No]

<pats Tamper Lad's shoulder> Try not to be so intense honey. You'll get an ulcer or something.

Ah Yes dear. I'm trying, but they tried to arrest me on some trumped up charges this morning. Something about instigating an insurrection.
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.