Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Spoil me! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Spoil me!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You want more rotting asparagus tips???????????

Well you will just have to settle for this hot fudge sundae (with magically no fat but all the taste). And let me massage you feet as you eat it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
You know, if we were to lock you in a freezer, you wouldn't spoil at all...

Sorry, but "spoiled Lard Lad" just doesn't sound like it would smell very good. Even worse than "Lard Lad at all-you-can-eat chili night" [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
How about I write a limerick in your honour?

There's this really cool Lad named Lardy
And boy does he know how to party
We all think he's great
We're so glad he's our mate
He makes every day feel like a Saturday!

You Rock dude!!

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Well you will just have to settle for this hot fudge sundae (with magically no fat but all the taste). And let me massage you feet as you eat it.

quote:
Originally posted by walkwithcrowds:
How about I write a limerick in your honour?

There's this really cool Lad named Lardy
And boy does he know how to party
We all think he's great
We're so glad he's our mate
He makes every day feel like a Saturday!

You Rock dude!!

Finally! Some honest-to-gosh pampering via a sinful sundae and some gratuitous ego-stroking! Now, that's how you spoil a guy! [Big Grin]

<purr>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh so you didn't like the foot massage?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Oh so you didn't like the foot massage?

Of course, I did!

I assumed that went without saying!

Umm...hope your sense of smell has returned, Quis... [Eek!]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lard Lad meet Vacuum Vamp. She was just tossed out of the Buxom Babes Hero Acadamy (it was a nasty scandal ...don't ask) and needs somebody to...um...talk to.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm afraid I don't play the guitar. I sing a little. Would you settle for my slightly shaky rendition of "My Funny Valentine"?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Man, that Vacuum Vamp was for some great spoilage--satisfied me for over a year!

Now, however, needing more spoilage!

<hint, hint>

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
feh.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
feh.

Sounds like SOMEbody's jealous! [Razz]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

... if you need to believe that, I shan't interfere with your delusions. Go ahead,
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Awright, back to fantasy land...

WHERE'S MY FULL-BODY MASSAGE?!?!?!?!?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

no one put Lardy back in the fridge last night!

He's spoiled!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

[Razz]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.