Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobie/Lash Thread for End of June - celebrate us! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cobie/Lash Thread for End of June - celebrate us!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I suggest Su, whose been a semi-lurker since 2003 or Titan Lad, who posts occassionally but never in the MMB!

These two are just ripe for MMB celebrity the likes of which only you and I have ever known!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... I can remember posts from Su, but it's been quite a while... and Titan Lad was just on today, IIRC.... you make the call, CObie!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I feel like making someone.... A STAR!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So shall it be! First is Titan Lad, since he's around more often (that we know of), and then Su shall recieve this treatment!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

@^%&$&!!

Right after my above post, work firewalls kicked in on Legion World! I've been "custom blocked"! If they think they can stop me more than temporarily, they're out of their gourds!

I vow to continue to post from home even though this webTV is soooo very tired. I have asked for a laptop for Christmas, which I will then carry to work every day and continue to post when I want! NYAH NYAH!!

Cobie, sorry I wasn't able to help make Titan Lad a star earlier, but now I'm ready!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I knew firewalls couldn't stop your greatness!

Titan Lad shall be a star! And we shall rise him up!

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
That was a week ago, and we've seen neither hide nor luxurious hair of MLLASH... [sigh] [sob] [No]

D*MN YOU, WORK FIREWALL!!! [Mad]

[AHHHH!!!!] Bring back, bring back
O, bring back my Lashie to me, to me...
[Frown] [I Dunno]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[choke]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.