Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Happy 5,000th Post, Lard Lad! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Happy 5,000th Post, Lard Lad!
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to the Half Trapper Club! (Which is better than being in the Half BJ Club.) [Cool]

But . . . you're not online at this hour to celebrate? [No]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, congrats Lardy! Not bad at all!

Can't wait for the next 5,000! [Cheers] Especially if it includes Onevisions, controversial Legion topics and odes to scantily clad females of all genres!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Lardy!

You're one of the folks who really makes Legion World fun!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
Welcome to the Half Trapper Club! (Which is better than being in the Half BJ Club.) [Cool]

But . . . you're not online at this hour to celebrate? [No]

Proof that I can't be up, on the computer and online at all hours! [Big Grin]

And, yeah, halfway to my goal.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Congrats, Lardy!

You're one of the folks who really makes Legion World fun!

Yeah, yeah...you're okay, too.

[Wink]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Wow, congrats Lardy! Not bad at all!

Can't wait for the next 5,000! [Cheers] Especially if it includes Onevisions, controversial Legion topics and odes to scantily clad females of all genres!

I'd say you can count on those (though I'm kinda new at the "controversial topic" thing, I'm off to a good start--Hooray for John Byrne! [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
On this, the momentous occasion marking his 5,000th post, what can be said about Lard Lad hasn't been said already?

Congratulations, Lardy. Keep 'em coming.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:

And, yeah, halfway to my goal.... [Big Grin]

Should I be looking over my shoulder post-wise???

Congrats on the 5000.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
On this, the momentous occasion marking his 5,000th post, what can be said about Lard Lad hasn't been said already?

How about, "Run! Head for the hills!"

[Smile]

All I can think to add is...

bout dang time, Lardster.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, Lardy!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Way to go Lardy, way to go! (clap clap)
Way to go Lardy, way to go! (clap clap)

(it's a chant-I'm not implying you have the clap.)

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
We better start planning the 6,000th post celebration now....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, the pace I'm going lately...it won't be long!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Arm Fall Off Boy:
(it's a chant-I'm not implying you have the clap.)

Not lately, anyway... [Wink]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I've accounted for the secret of my post inflation in that I embraced the inane threads, after having mostly scorned them for years! They can really make you a playa!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.