Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Looks like I got my house!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looks like I got my house!!!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats! Enjoy all the repair jobs you will have to do now!

So, when's the housewarming party?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Further update: Got word back from the mortgage broker today, we're approved for the mortgage!
The lending party have to do an appraisal of the property before we start signing papers, but everything is moving along nicely. We looked at several other homes in the same area and all were priced around the same or higher, and none were in as good repair. I'm sure the appraisal will turn out fine. We'll know more in two or three days.

Thanks for all the congrats you all...this is a huge step for me, I'm very excited about it all!

Housewarming party is probably going to be the weekend after we move in (Friday July 11)...you're all invited [Big Grin]

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, Deddy!! [Big Grin] Can't wait to see the new digs.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops...should have updated this awhile ago...
the house fell through, it has a wood foundation and the engineer wouldn't pass it. We're lucky we had it checked!
So antacidlass and I have an offer in on another place. Nice house, and the basement is already set up for renters (a necessity with Fort McMurray house prices)
Not really sure if we're going to get this one, cause the seller wants our financing in place by june 30th or the deal is off. However our mortgage broker is doing all he can to get it by then, and our realtor is ready to bargain for an extension if we need it.
I'll post more info when I get it.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
(fingers crossed)
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

YAY for me and Antacid Lass! Everything with the house went through no problem. The house appraisal and inspection went fine and we have signed the contract to purchase. Today we sign the mortgage papers and shop around for insurance. The lawyers are moving things along as quickly as possible, still aiming for a possession date of july 23rd. I have a week off from work for the move. We are both very excited about it all...We will post pics when we can.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Can't wait to see!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Great news!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Great we can all leave the con and head right to your new house for the housewarming party.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Dedster! This has been a really good year for you!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antacidlass
2 TUMS up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antacidlass   Author's Homepage   Email antacidlass         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't wait for Deddy to paint our 'office' he he he. He's been givin free reign to decorate/paint it however he sees fit. It's where we're gonna be housing all our fun stuff... like bobble heads and comics. He wanted to paint a Stargate around the door, but unfortunatly the door's not center on the wall, and it would look odd!

--------------------
Now with Calcium!!!

From: wherever acid reflux lurks | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Time to move the door, then.... Have fun with your new house!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.