Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » I, like, tried to create some new heroes for that team you all like

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I, like, tried to create some new heroes for that team you all like
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
So, I've been gone for like, a LONG time... in case you were wondering where I was and all, I was reading the entire run of that funnybook you all like, The Ledger of SuperHeroes.

Anyway, to try and fit in more with you all... though why I wanna fit in with a bunch of middle-age men when I'm a perpetually 17 year-old girl thanks to that wormhole-thingie and that space analmallory that brought me here, I thought I would share with you these ideas for new members of the Ledger! *peppy chirp!*

First up:

Saturn-Face

Hails from the planet Saturn's Moon. Because he can all read minds and stuff, he has a big Saturn tattoo right on his FACE! So they call him Saturn-Face!

Cosmo Girl

She zaps you with rays and stuff that make you drunk! Drunker than your Uncle Bob at Christmas!

Zappy Lad guest-starring Zappy Aunt and Zappy Dog

He and his Aunt and his dog all got trapped on a planet with these giant electric eels, and they got zapped. Now he (and his Aunt and dog) can shoot out these electro-bolts but only when they are underwater, or at least partially wet.

What do you all think? I kind of think they rule and stuff. Maybe they are good enough to join the Ledger? I hope so! *squeal of excitement!*

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hm. Sounds like we need this as the first issue of an ongoing Elseworlds book. It is too much crazy fun. I'd buy it.

You've also made this middle-aged man realize he needsd more 17 year-old girls in his life.

[Cool] [Fruit Boy] [Tizzles]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

*giggle!* I like you! And not only because your picture is so cute, it's also because you have like, taste and brains and class.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We need a Saturn Face graemlin, avatar and icon ASAP!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
And then there's that new recruit;

Dude Damsel who can totally turn herself into a dude, to surprise a villain with her suddenly-increased upper body strength, or change back into a girl when someone tries to grab her and wriggle free while kicking him in the gnarlies!

Dude Damsel! She's the man!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
LOVE it, Set! Reminds me of Celebrandi!

Who is Celebrandi, you ask?

Click here to find out!

"Dude Damsel" though... just saying it cracks me up...

Keeping things going in this order...

Phantom Ass

A donkey from Bgztl invades LSH HQ! The team adopts him! Awwww, cute!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Umber--your new creations are THE TITS!!!!

Marry me!!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

All marriage plans are on hold for now, while I start up my new career as-- a teenaged comic-book writer! Advantageous! *peppy chirp!*
THE LMB ENQUIRER
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LMB ENQUIRER           Edit/Delete Post     
RISING STAR WRITER SNAPPED UP BY IMAGE COMICS! TAPPED TO WRITE "SATURN-FACE ADVENTURES" ONGOING TITLE!

--------------------
Poppa Rotzi, EIC

Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Umber can use the letters page to give her readers fashion advice! This is *Legion fandom* after all--they love that sort of thing.
From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
A series of Umber write-ups on the various Legionnaires and how they could look better by adopting the barest rudiments of sartorial sense (they're called *shoes* Brin, and they are not optional!) could be educational.

And I'm still dreaming up new Legionnaires along this theme;

The Brainiac Hive, a collection of micro-machines that assemble into a humanoid form, slap on a purple jumpsuit they got off of a sanitation worker, and impress their teammates with their networked cross-computational ability, as well as their tendency to 'fall to pieces' and have to 'pull themselves together' when startled.

Karate Squid, eight-armed master of Octo-Fu!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Umber:
*giggle!* I like you! And not only because your picture is so cute, it's also because you have like, taste and brains and class.

Why thank you. Oh, and I really look like that.

[Cool]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

You DO? Wow... your brains and class and taste have never looked better... *swoony sigh*

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.