Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Marry me, Umber!!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Marry me, Umber!!!!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
..or, at least be my girl!!!

Yeah, I'm old, icky and fat, but I control the Lardforce™!

You know what that means? It means I can-self-lipo and manipulate the ol' bod, so I can look 17 again!

So will that mean you'll be marrying a thirtysomething in a 17-year-old bod?

HELLS NO!!!

My maturity level has never surpassed 17!!!

So whaddaya say? Willya marry me?

<and don't forget this bonus prize: it'll piss Cobalt off!>

[ July 23, 2008, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
An' I'll get ridda the icky beard, too!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... it's pretty cool that Lardy can join the Brats SW6 LMB without having to clone himself.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

So...whaddaya think o' the new look? Like the shades? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
You look somewhat familiar!

I wonder how Umber will like it?

Well, I'll find out later-- for now I'm OFF to the CBS to get Ambush Bug Year None # 1! YAY!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, Lardy is like the Cham of the SW6 LMB!

If Lardy marries Umber, I wonder what part I'll play in the wedding? At one point, I'd be a shoe-in for best man, but nowadays it doesn't look good! [choke]

At least I can give away the bride since I'm technically her father (psst...don't bother trying to tell her anyone, I've tried).

Of course, Thora may or may not be interested in this. Either because she's Umber's mother, or more likely because she hates males!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Hmmph! Look at that square, Kid Cobalt--tryin' ta psyche me out and make me think the thought of me marrying Umber doesn't eat up his insides!

IT WON'T WORK, MAN!!!

[Mad]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

By all means Lardy, marry Umber! You two can have lots of kids together and retire from the LMB! It will be heavenly, I'm sure [Devil]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

It ain't gonna work, you bastard! Umber and me...we were MADE for each other!

When you come back from San D, we'll be all married and doin' it and...everything! YEAH!

[ July 24, 2008, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers Lardy, you better start investing all your savings! Umber's spending habits are the stuff of legend™! (hey, look at her father).

You might as well use the Legion World Bank's investment unit. As co-founder and owner (with Crujeckie), I'd be happy to have you fill out this application.

Now, we want to make sure everything you and Umber have is cut right down the middle. I'm sure she would love to discuss money with you!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

It ain't about MONEY, man! It's about LOVE!!!

(But I'm pretty wealthy and can provide for her plenty well, just so you know.)

Meanwhile, a poem for my sweety:

It's one of my favorite's by TMA...hope ya liked it, Umber!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Isn't that poem about hating yourself for breaking someone's heart?
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

You would think that!

Looks like granpa Cobalt's too old to get it like we do!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, you kids are going to be so happy! I'm sure Cliff, Brocke and Ashe will be anxious to meet you. They'll probably be looking for faults though, knowing how jealous they are, so you might want to cut back the booze intact around her friends a smidge (note sarcasm).
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Umber's all the booze I'll ever need, old man!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.