Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Marry me, Umber!!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Marry me, Umber!!!!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm, I think this is a ploy by Lardy to convince I'm old to get me to run to the arms of Jailbait Lass to reclaim my youth! Or perhaps, he's just given me the perfect third party person to blame such an act on? During my impersonation of the younger Kid Cobalt, did I regain my teenager inner-arguementative side? [gasp]

Well played Lardy, well played.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, that darker side of yours is always there, waiting to leap out and destroy young girls' hearts...or worse, like when you decided to let a friend burn awhile back to make sure he stayed out of the way. Didn't play out the way ya hoped, did it?

If ya ain't usin' me for an excuse, you've always got a backup ready, I'd wager.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Unmbra and me...we were MADE for each other!

*derisive snort!* Well, I hope you and Unmbra are VERY happy together. But I hear she's a slut.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LMB ENQUIRER
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LMB ENQUIRER           Edit/Delete Post     
THE TROUBLE WITH TYPOS: LARD LAD LOSES LAST HOPE FOR LOVE MATCH

--------------------
Poppa Rotzi, EIC

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Nyahahahaha, my long time sacrifices to the spelling typo deity have paid off at long last! [Evil]
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
It ain't gonna work, you bastard! Umber and me...we were MADE for each other!

When you come back from San D, we'll be all married and doin' it and...everything! YEAH!

Er...what typo, Umber? You're the ONLY one for me!!!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

>Hmmph!< Somehow I don't believe you! *chirp of emphasis*
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Although I will admit you're looking WAY more cuter without that grody ol' beard, and losing that weight has taken, like 20 years off of you... and your new spiky haircut is just dreamy and you look rad in those shades... *swoony sigh*
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

An' you just KNOW I'm lotsa fun, too, babe! You know the Lardster will show you a good time!

And I can use the Lardforce to instantly give ya whatever frivolous plastic surgery you might have a whim for--then instantly undo it if ya don't like it!

(personally, I don't think ya need even a skosh, but you know us teens...)

--------------------

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Welllll... there are times when I've wondered what it my be like to be as stacked as that total bitch Cammy Johns...
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

We could try it if ya like, though personally--you DON'T need them! (but it may be fun to see [Wink] )

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.