Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Doublechinner should post in this forum more often. (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Doublechinner should post in this forum more often.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Shit! I think he's already gone. Damn us for not keeping this on page 1!!! [Frown]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
he was gone before I saw him (even before my phone call)
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
He was a recent visitor when I bumped the thread at least.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
This all reminds me of the time EDE stalked a registered poster here named Grendel.

Now, though Grendel was registered, he never posted, not even once! In fact, he only logged in about once a year (per EDE's research).

Finally, after a thread that reached at least 11 pages with "Grendel" in the title, full of much debate on why this mysterious member had never posted, he posted to it.

Much celeebration ensued. Though I'm pretty sure he thought we were all a bunch of weirdo freaks and hasn't been seen since as far as I know.

That's the good thing about stalki-- er, attempting to engage posters like doublechinner, etc. into posting here... since they are longtime members and regular posters in other forums here and stuff, they already know we're freaks!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Now tell them about Thomas Fatsi, Lash [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

[Bump]

So doublechinner will be sure to see!

--------------------

doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
My Lord, what a sweet, sweet post! You guys are the best! I can't tell you HOW much my self-esteem needed this right now. It's been an unpleasant month in the DC household, with my wife and I both having real bummer times at work. We used to love where we work, and while we probably won't get fired (too bad), it's been a lot of grieving for how horrible it's gotten. My recent spotty participation here has been reduced mostly to lurking in the SDCC threads and weeping that I didn't my stuff together to go, and feeling just old. Listen to me going on like such a sad sack. Thanks again to all of you. Now I'm off to read to my sick kid in bed. Wind in the Willows, with bad English accents courtesy of Monty Python. Peace.

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Hug] [Hug] [Hug] to everyone in the Doublechinner family--and remember to do Mr Toad with a rumbly voice!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay DC! Glad to see you posting, and a big [Hug] for unpleasantness at work. I suggest more MMB participation for distractions and blowing off steam! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Yay DC! Glad to see you posting, and a big [Hug] for unpleasantness at work.

Yeah, lotta that goin' on, dc. We should talk!

Hangin' out here's definitely cheered me up lately!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.