Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » It's the Mechana Appreciation Thread! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's the Mechana Appreciation Thread!
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by mechana:
Awwwwwww, you guys! I blush! Seriously, you all rock. Thank you.

If you blush, it only matches your lovely red tresses! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
She's a pleasure to talk to. [Smile] And she definitely deserved the Eisner for colorist more than Dave Stewart [Razz] [Mad]

NEXT YEAR! [Yes]

damn straight!
Thirded!
I did think it was unfair that some people (including Dave Stewart) got to be nominated for several different works. I think that stacks things in their favor.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
She was robbed! We love Ronda!

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Who the heck let this thread slip off the first page, never mind PAGE THREE? [Mad]

Although, "Page Three Girls" are all the rage in the Brit tabloids... [Drool] [Wink]

My appreciation for Ronda will never waver! Go get Atomic Robo & the Dogs of War #1 ASAP... in all finer comicbook stores today!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
Awwwwww, thank you Pov darling. You're just what my ego needed today. (Your cheque is in the mail...) [Wink]
From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] [Hug]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
She's a pleasure to talk to. [Smile] And she definitely deserved the Eisner for colorist more than Dave Stewart [Razz] [Mad]

NEXT YEAR! [Yes]

damn straight!
Thirded!
I did think it was unfair that some people (including Dave Stewart) got to be nominated for several different works. I think that stacks things in their favor.
The Americans with Disabilities Act is a wonderful concept but has its limitations and this is just proof that commen sense needs to be maintained. Letting color blind people vote for best colorist just doesn't work.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
hehehehe mechana said "cheque"

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I remember grabbing a bite to eat with her Saturday. We talked about the Eisners. Hearing her excitement while taking about it was great. Then hearing her thoughts about the creators of Umbrella Academy was frightening. She didn't know those people, but she sure had grisly pictures of their deaths in her head.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Now I feel guilty for loving UA as much as I did Robo... [choke] [sigh]

--------------------

mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
I remember grabbing a bite to eat with her Saturday. We talked about the Eisners. Hearing her excitement while taking about it was great. Then hearing her thoughts about the creators of Umbrella Academy was frightening. She didn't know those people, but she sure had grisly pictures of their deaths in her head.

I have no idea what he's talking about...
From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.