Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lets make this thread hit 2,000 posts--with a real time roleplay storyline! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lets make this thread hit 2,000 posts--with a real time roleplay storyline!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
That's right! Each post is a real-time roleplaying storyline! Can you help get this thread to 2,000 posts?

<walks in>

What the hell place is this? And why does it smell like sex? And why is there a video tape paused on the screen with an image of STU on it (face obviously blanked out by Mario of the Hulk).

<turns on lights>

Oooooh. Oh. Now I get it...

<walks into next room>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
*As Cobalt Kid walks into the next room, he is hit on the head from the side. As darkness engulf the plucky lad, he hears*

"That was easy. Almost too easy"

*outside, the tinny sound of a hand organ seems strangely anachronistic and yet...

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
many citizens were stopping to listen as I busked to raise money for the orphanage. Perhaps they were taken with the prancing of my lap ceej "Petals" who jumps through little hoops as I play.

From the alleyway a commotion as a sweaty loin-cloth clad man drags Cobalt Kid to the curb throwing him into the back of a anti-grav freight transporter before taking off.

Peeking into the alley I see a group of LMBers in hot pursuit...

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
... of an odd, mustachioed man who was cackling maniacally.

"It's too late, he's already unleased the No-Life Equation on the message boards," shouted SharkLad-D, exposing several rows of sharp teeth.

But the group of LMBers was again one step too slow. The triumphantly gloating man stepped through a warp portal at the end of the alley, vanishing into the air and doubtless onto a parallel message board.

"Now what?" He Who Wonders wondered.

"No worries, mates. Teleportation? I can get you there," someone said from behind. It was...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway Lad, who smiled and with a faint plop sound sent Nova Girl, Floating Foxlike Creature and Sahrk Lad-D faraway. In fact so faraway that when Nova turned around to see where she was she was almost caught in the side of the head by a huge.........

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...corpse! The corpse was long since deceased, but in it appeared to be a decayed body in a...Cobalt Kid costume?

But if this was Cobalt Kid, long since dead, who was the guy currently walking around?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Feh I say, well that explains the monogomy." said Tamper, as he pulled out quaint looking device labeled Shapeshifting Alien Detector.

"I suspect the leadership of our organization and replaced by Skrulls or Star Trek Changelings or perhaps Durlans with mysterious motives. This also explains why our leader and his deputies haven't been seen lately."

Sending the painful burst of energy from the device he zaps the faraway party.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, little do these fools suspect I'm an alien in disguise. Or perhaps, they're so used to the idea now, they don't care? Either way, that's cool for me. Not cool for them.
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
--------Interlude---------

Can this shocking revelation possibly be true? And if it is, who's responsible? Can it possibly have anything to do with a certain Figure in the Shadows that was last seen running from a group of LMBPers? Hmmm...

--------End Interlude---------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<signals Hrun>

After months of planning, its all coming together...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<enters>

<sees imposter Cobalt Kid>

You!

<stabs him through the heart>

<imposter Cobalt Kid turns into a Durlan spy>

That's two in one year...

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<oh, brother--he's going to huge lengths to mask his culpability, now [No] >

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
"But enough about them, let's talk about something interesting, ME!" squealed Lucy Pifflethwaite as ran her index finger down her neck, across the clavicle, and encircled her recently installed Howitzer breast, size D. Talk about deadly weapons ...
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
I would be very interested in meeting this Lucy Pifflethwaite with her recently installed Howitzer breast, size D.

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Sadly," Cali offered, "she is already involved in a three-way relationship with Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, GRL"

GRL grumbled ...

[ September 01, 2008, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: SharkLad ]

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.