Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 101+ Things guaranteed to make Lil' Rhino *GASP!*! (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: 101+ Things guaranteed to make Lil' Rhino *GASP!*!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm afraid to ask what those "vapors" are around him. :/

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... this might be a bad time to bring up Phantasmo's sidekick, Whizzer McGee.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Do those red stripes actually cover anything, or are they just there to prevent runaway submarines from ramming into him?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

89. Replacing all his bar drinks with soda pop.

*Gee, it occurs to me Blaze and I have made various other Legion Worlders gasp, but never Rhino!

[ September 24, 2012, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

91. IB eating cake off of Blaze's sexy body.

Well, it made cleome gasp...

But we won't use cleome's cake, which must be treated with the utmost respect (and shared with all the guests).

--------------------

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

-

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

93. The world stops producing tequila [Frown]

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
94. Balloon animals shaped to look like his favorite Legionnaires!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

95. IB proposing to Blaze!

Er, not that I'm planning to do so in the immediate future...

*gulps nervously*

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lord:
 -

I had no idea Pepe was a size queen
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

One of these days, we really will have to sit Rhino down and test out all of these items on the list!

--------------------

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

-

cleome46

97. Italian Sodas-- even more popular on Legion World than tacos!

--------------------

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

-

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.