Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » March 12th is coming soon... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: March 12th is coming soon...
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
.. and with REAL explosives.

[Yes]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
... and with flags that can be eaten. [Cool]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
oh. Edible flags.

Well, that's sexy.

I'll eat the brazillian flag. I hear its... ample.

[LOL]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
As posted by MLLASH, March 12, 2000, 9:47 pm:

quote:

Charter members:
Lardlad
Cobalt Kid
Tsarin Kid
Shadowplay in Candlelight Lass
Lash Lad
Engine JoeBoy

Post here to earn full membership, including your very own replica
Dream Girl barette and LMB walking ring which enables all LMB
members to travel via the ground!

Our membership is strictly limited to 25 so don't delay!

Offer open to all posters on the Legionnaies board****

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
25 members? Somebody forgot to enforce that policy. [No]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
March 12th really should be a national holiday... Maybe we can persuade the feds to ditch Arbor Day... then we could get our own Charlie Brown special...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Which makes LMBP Pisces? Weird.

[Super-Moby Dick of Space]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
You'll note my usage of the LMB Draft to get the ball rolling there, forcibly inducting everyone my possibly-high mind could at that moment recall.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Yayy!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by KryptonKid:
Which makes LMBP Pisces? Weird.

I guess that makes Flotsam & Jetsam (the unofficial name for Lightle's floating fish dudes) our official mascot?
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.