Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Bunker (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Bunker
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh...I gave them a taste of how I can help them. I'll tell ya all about it later, Fuzzy...

{takes off her top and tosses it on his head}

...unless you're not in the mood to...celebrate with me?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
He walks over to the door and makes sure it's locked, and then walks back to her. "c'mon, let's celebrate."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{sex ensues...vigorous, sexy sex}

[Love]

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Hey, did I leave my cell phone... hey now... um, sorry, I, uh, ok see you later..."

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
OOC:Dang it!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
After returning home from his mission with Dev Em and Sharklad, Timberwolf was relaxing at the bunker. he had been home all of ten minutes and he was bored already.

I need to call Cobie and see what's going on...but I really need to call Kalla.

He grabbed his Omnicom and sent her a message that he had returned and was at the bunker.

Then he went and cleaned up.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
...THREAD....jihacker!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

{she rushes in, ignores the message Rick left ( [Razz] ) and embraces T-Wolf who has just gotten dressed}

Oh, Lon! I missed you so much! {kisses him} Well...how'd it go?

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

"It went okay. I think."

He shrugged a little.

"Devs' kids are safe and sound...and Royalty. Found out that in a weird sort of way, Sharky is our cousin...and that we were preprogrammed to fight each other. But that;s not an issue anymore."

"How about you? Did Cobie and the Chief behave themselves?"

Kalla Hrykos
Active

They stayed away from me if that's what you mean. Not sure when the mission's going down. Cobie'd be more likely to tell you, I suppose.

And I guess congratulations are in order for your brother?

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

"Well, I think he's alright with how things turned out...according our father anyway. They're living with their mother and our dad is setting up an Embassy there to keep an eye on them."

Lon's face drops a bit, "he also lost his shape changing ability for the most part. Another 'gift' from our mother. That part of his DNA was slowly driving him insane. That;s been halted and somewhat repaired...Sharky's mother gave us a serum that muted those abilities majorly."

He looks at her and smiles, "enough about that...what's been happening? I got back, came here and haven't had a chance to check in yet...what did I miss besides you?"

[ March 26, 2011, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Timber Wolf ]

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Um, well, I guess you missed what I was referring to in regards to your brother? How Lardy's under disciplinary suspension and your brother's been named acting Chief?
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Lons eyes opened wide.

"Grife that was fast. He can only have been back a day or two...I knew he wanted to confront Lardy on his actions, but wow. Yeah, I guess so."

Lon thought for a minute. "Grife, there's so much I need to do...talk to Cobie, go see my brother. The only problem is there's one thing I absolutely need to do first..." he says as he embraces her.

[ March 27, 2011, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Timber Wolf ]

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{smiles widely} I hope you're talking about what I think you are... {kisses him again} ...if you are, you'd best not be rushing through it to get to those other things you want to do.....
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

"Never. Nobody else knows I'm back yet...you have my full attention for the next few hours."

[ March 27, 2011, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Timber Wolf ]

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.