Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMB vs. LSH

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LMB vs. LSH
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I am just curious to see what people think...

Red Arrow vs. Brainiac 5 - 3 days prep each
Brainiac 5 has his forcefield belt and Red Arrow has the equation that lets you walk through walls.

Chief Lardy (current) vs. Ferro Lad

Cobalt Kid vs. Starboy

Question Kid vs. Invisible Kid (Lyle)

Question Kid vs. Invisible Kid (Lyle)- 3 days prep each

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt has a few things going for him: years experience using magnetism to its fullest power; excellent tactician that thinks on his toes; excellent fighter in hand to hand combat (and proficient in the use of a spear); plus, he cheats when he fights.

He'd likely seduce Nura in an effort to cause Thom mental anguish. [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet, and here are a few more.

Exxnihil vs. Dream Girl

Rockhopper Lad and Chief Lardy (powered) vs. Sun Boy and XS

Powerboy vs. Mon-el

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
With his exo-armor, the Chief would stand a good chance against Ferro Lad. Without, the Chief would get creamed. Hard to call "with armor" very well because we didn't see enough of Andrew Nolan to get a good grasp of his fighting style. Would be a good match, I think!

Ex vs. Dreamy? Ex has very limited precognition and no fighting skills to speak of. Nura in a rout! (sorry, Ex! [Wink] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
Ex vs. Dreamy? Ex has very limited precognition and no fighting skills to speak of. Nura in a rout!

Fair enough... but in a beauty contest, she's coming home with second prize. [Wink]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Ex is tricky...I can see it turning into a who's better in bed contest. Well played, Ex. [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Power Boy versus Mon-El?

Flattered but ..... ouch!

I think Peebs isn't tough enough, maybe faster and with a few more tricks ... but Telepathy wouldn't work against his strong will, (maybe ... Universo controlled him) and TK couldn't hurt him. He's immune to most of Peebs energy attacks.

Power Boy might get a leg up if first thing, he used his mother box to teleport Mon El to someplace with lots of lead.

Peebs might be the guy to keep him busy while the LMB polishes off the other LSH members ... and then we could team up on Mon.

or I can try the strategy CK suggested Ex try on Nura!

I'd say Peebs can take down Ultra Boy easy, and be a draw with reboot Star Boy (who had the superboy power set and gravity control ... but i assume was less strong than Mon-El)

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

This one is a test for a future character:

Rainbow Girl vs. Abin Quank

Rainbow Girl vs. Abin Quank- 3 days prep

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "3 days prep"?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Three days to read about the person you are fighting and plan accordingly. People like Dr.Doom and Batman are extremely good at preperation (prep) and often pull out really cool gadgets and strategies. For example if an opposing team recruits a telepath, you may want to build anti-telepathic shielding if you have prep.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.