Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The MMB Thread Idea Swap Shop...of Space! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The MMB Thread Idea Swap Shop...of Space!
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Ever have an idea for a thread that you never quite got around to posting? Or maybe a sliver of an idea that you couldn't quite figure out how to work into a thread?

Post it here...maybe someone else will help you figure out the details, or take the idea and run/post with it!

Vague? Half-baked? Work-intensive? All good, as long they're ideas you've considered for really-real.

Ideas for other forums? Why not, as long as any resulting threads are started in the right place.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I've forgotten more thread ideas than I could ever hope to recover... I blame-- someone other than me.

But I have always thought it would be neat to post pics of characters who were obviously inspired or homages of our beloved LSH characters and debate the merits of each.

Seemed a bit picture and work intensive though.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
like the Imperial Guard characters ?

... I like posting pictures. obviously. I could post pictures of Donna Troy all day.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I once spent way too much time brain-storming a 'real time' role-play thread for the LMB Senate where we'd have outrageous debates over totally fictional things. Like a never-ending discussion where new things are introduced and then dealt with.

Then I thought it might be too much work, too crazy and people would get scared by it...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
like the Imperial Guard characters ?

... I like posting pictures. obviously. I could post pictures of Donna Troy all day.

Might such a thread be a way for me to get an in-road to collaborating with you on something? *checks schedule, clears it*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I once spent way too much time brain-storming a 'real time' role-play thread for the LMB Senate where we'd have outrageous debates over totally fictional things. Like a never-ending discussion where new things are introduced and then dealt with.

Then I thought it might be too much work, too crazy and people would get scared by it...

I admit to being scared... yet strangely aroused by this idea... like an LMB Model UN? As a fan of both COMMUNITY and PARKS & REC, I must throw myself completely behind this idea! The moon joins your coalition!!!!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

That's as frightening as watching C-SPAN!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

It'll be exactly like the model UNs that only awesome people on Thursday nights know about!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I would love to run a Mafia game or maybe a Towers. The term Towers refers to the way two lists of characters side by side look like towers. I would also love to run a huge Standard Tournament someday as I have fond memories of them.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I have this image sitting around in a folder:

-

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I once considered doing a "LMB Superlatives" series of threads where posters would vote on "Sexiest", "Most Beloved" and "Most Legendary"! The latter two would give other posters a chance to supplant the guys who seem to have those titles in perpetuity! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Bah! [Big Grin]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
It'll be exactly like the model UNs that only awesome people on Thursday nights know about!

The moon joins your coalition!!!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
I once considered doing a "LMB Superlatives" series of threads where posters would vote on "Sexiest", "Most Beloved" and "Most Legendary"! The latter two would give other posters a chance to supplant the guys who seem to have those titles in perpetuity! [Big Grin]

THIS IS SPACE-NONSENSE!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
As long as "groovest poster" isn't up for grabs.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.