Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 114 reasons why Time Trapper Status shall Be MINE! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 114 reasons why Time Trapper Status shall Be MINE!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
74. You can tell him apart from the other Time Trappers by his special checkered robes and the smell of tobacco surrounding him.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
73. My stinky cigars will eventually kill all the other time trappers despite their infinite powers.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

72. All the other Trappers are feeling generous this century.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
71. Because I promise to bring back the glamor from the fifties back in full force. Men will like it because of the buxom babes in torpedo brassiere's, and women will love it because they could actually eat back then and still be considered sexy, and gay men will love it because they get fabulous women's fashions to talk about.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

70. He's already created his own statue, complete with Time Trapper robes.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
69. A promise of really disturbing and yet compelling new time-related innuendos-- thousands of 'em!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

68. Plus, he'll share his horrible thoughts at every Time Trapper dinner!

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

67. Cuz' ah spake sa ellerquintly!

--------------------

Something pithy!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

66. Diligently thinks of new thread ideas which appeal to the majority of posters

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

65. Shamelessly cribs ideas from other folks to create new and interesting thread ideas which appeal to the majority of posters.

--------------------

Something pithy!

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
64. Will revive the collectables market for Pogs and Beanie Babies in order to put all the other Trappers through Grad School.

(Yeah, we'll still all end up Assistant Managers down at Burger Chew™, but at least we'll have something classy to display in our beater cars next to the fuzzy dice and the tiny plastic icon of Cos in a bustier.)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

63. Alters time to make the bustier THE fashion of choice for men in the 31st century, delighting the majority of gay men and straight women.

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

62. I will put a Winachik in every pot!

--------------------

Something pithy!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

61. Actually knows what a Winachik is (I admit I don't!)

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

60. Did NOT keep and use item 69 in this list for himself and some really bad innuendo. Prefere really GOOD innuendo.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.