Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » ...word around the Yacht Club... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ...word around the Yacht Club...
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
When ewe starts wit'ah dugout caneoooh.... them there's yaht's!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
If LASH really is a "simple country boy," why do so many of my good-looking dude co-workers in the club kitchen keep talking about being invited up to see his etchings?

Since when do hicks collect fine art?

[Confused]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
You ain't seen fine until you've seen Lash's collection of black and white pictures of young men...

I think he even has one of me and Blaze!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[taps foot] Yes, yes. LASH's "collection." (Tsk.)

IB, I do not want that apron and chef's toque back unless you guys laundered 'em like you promised.

(Kids today, I swear...)

Now get in here and help me make those tea sandwiches like you promised! Pronto!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Awwww, but we barely wore our aprons!

Ooooh, what kind of sandwiches will we be making, cleome?

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Watercress
Herbed chicken salad
Cucumber
Smoked Salmon
Ham Salad
Egg Salad

-
little sandwiches with the crusts cut off by Klara Kim, on Flickr

Pretty swank, huh? I just hope that somebody remembered to press all the linens.

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I look forward to the lunch. I must tell my relatives more about this, they would be quite happy. They worry that Legion World is a bit behind.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

My Dear, it would be a pleasure to see the whole Sivana family for High Tea.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Ham and eggs are salads now? By jingos, that's crazy talk! As a simple country boy, fine dining is a mystery to me. 'Rounds these parts, it's "you catch it, you eat it".

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I've always trusted the help will take care of lunch. I only ask they wait until the gentlemen and ladies are served before indulging themselves.

< adjust monocle; checks pocket watch >

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Ps - watercress sandwiches sound really awesome right now
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

(No lie, Cobie. I've tried them, and they are actually really good. My Mom is a retired caterer, and she did fix them for customers from time to time. Also finely minced sweet onion with unsalted butter on a tea sandwich-- is really good! Don't know how popular it is these days, but I remember eating the crusts after they were removed from the sandwiches...mmm-mmm!)

Oh, and I had the chef rustle up a few roast-beef-and-cheese sandwiches for LASH, too. Anything to keep the big spenders happy, I always say...

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I don't suppose I could request for some tuna-and-olive oil open-faced sandwiches, could I?

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.