Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » THE LMB villains that never were! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: THE LMB villains that never were!
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:

Flamer & Troll, a tag team who incite and escalate discord. Maybe they could be henchmen of Dorkseid

Sounds like a duo I'd have worked with. Perfect for political crimes too.
From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reflekto
New Blood

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflekto           Edit/Delete Post     
[No]
From: Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
There needs to be a Rejecto, who just shouts *REJECTED!* all the time.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Renly Fox:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:

Flamer & Troll, a tag team who incite and escalate discord. Maybe they could be henchmen of Dorkseid

Sounds like a duo I'd have worked with. Perfect for political crimes too.
Or you could be Flamer yourself! Based on your picture, it might fit.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Faraway Lad, Gigglebot Girl and I, during one of my trips to London, plotted out Dyson, the Sock Monster, who would plague the LMB by stealing one sock (not the whole pair) from their dressers. We laughed quite a bit developing him...but alas, he never made it on onscreen.

One of my old Alts that I've sense given away (the one that was Liberty Monkey and Tomahawk, if anyone didn't know was me) was briefly "Udder Nonsense", a serial killer cow type character using the Liberty Meadows cow avatar and basically stealing the character as well. That only lasted for a day or two before I got bored.

I Liked the idea for Dyson. Who knows maybe I can get back here a bit more often, and he might just turn up.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

^ we so would love that! We missed you in LOTO, Faraway Lad!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
A friend of mine made a typo writing Darkseid and came up with Barkseid.

Barkseid would terrorize the cats of Legion World, piss on the statues, spread fleas around and steal everyone's lunch.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't that Super Lash Tot's shtick?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Do we have any canine-type LMBers? We have several lupine ones like Timber Wolf, but off the top of my head can't think of any dogs... besides Hywie the Wonder Beagle.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
We have Beagle Boy (Beagz), though he's a super-speedster, power-wise. His sidekick was Piddlin' Pup.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Thanks, Rocky! Beagz didn't cross my mind as a canine-type since I always pictured him as a totally human-looking guy. I do remember Piddlin' Pup though!

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Would Barkseid be the pet of Beigeseid ?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

And would Backseid be their promiscuous younger brother or sister?

I was thinking of making a Darkseid parody called Backseid. He'd have an enormous posterior, but be as grim and terrible and powerful as the real Darkseid. Only problem is, his enormous bottom is just so hilariously huge that his minions have to try their hardest not to laugh at it when he orders them around.

Now imagine if he ever sat on you...

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
There needs to be a Rejecto, who just shouts *REJECTED!* all the time.

That needs to be a graemlin.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Thanks, Rocky! Beagz didn't cross my mind as a canine-type since I always pictured him as a totally human-looking guy. I do remember Piddlin' Pup though!

The LMBer is human, if I recall correctly. I think he's just the closest we have to a canine, non-lupine, non-super-pet member. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.