Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » The Lightle Checklist (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Lightle Checklist
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If this wasn't already on my list it would be now. Thanks for letting us know of your participation in the project Steve!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally! Got a copy of the Red Sonja book. Lovely and detailed, what a shame the story couldn't continue. I might have been won over to chainmail bikinis....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
*gasp* Steve Lightle posts here! I loved all those Legion covers as a kid. Got me really excited. His stuff in the Who's Who in Legion! And the recent Umbra Legion cover!

He did Avengers covers? My brain is dead right now. can't remember them?!

Jorge

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveLightle
15 minutes and counting ...

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SteveLightle   Email SteveLightle         Edit/Delete Post     
Man! Here I had a chance to effect the metal swimwear market ... and I blew it! I better not let my buddies know about this, becase they'll never forgive me.

Seriously, I'd have loved to have gotten the chance to finish the three part Sonja storyline. I liked the idea of contributing to the Red Sonja legend. The issue that I co-wrote answered a few questions about the reason for Red Sonja's unusual choice of battle armor ... and even her name. You may also have noticed her first casual meeting with a certain burly Cimmerian. Oh well ...

Steve

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't there an Angel limited series done by Steve as well? It was black and white, and the villain controlled crows or something. I didn't really follow it...
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.